Chicago Bulls Offseason Thread

Nick young would be the best fit for us IMO only other person that's free coming up that I like better is harden but he gone be getting max money thrown at him.

This dude is a 6'7 SG with no fear to shot. And at times can play above the rim. As far as D this dude has the tools only thing he has never had is a D minded coach which we have. We have the guys in the locker room to keep him for going all Hollywood.

Fact We are not going to get a great 2 guard for the low on the open market
Fact we won't draft a great SG ready to play from the jump
Fact getting these old @!$ players won't get it done

There is to few good/great SG's to be picky

... band aids to stop bullet wounds
tired.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Nick young would be the best fit for us IMO only other person that's free coming up that I like better is harden but he gone be getting max money thrown at him.

This dude is a 6'7 SG with no fear to shot. And at times can play above the rim. As far as D this dude has the tools only thing he has never had is a D minded coach which we have. We have the guys in the locker room to keep him for going all Hollywood.

Fact We are not going to get a great 2 guard for the low on the open market
Fact we won't draft a great SG ready to play from the jump
Fact getting these old @!$ players won't get it done

There is to few good/great SG's to be picky
Good points.

I've pretty much accepted there won't be any "major" moves..and that includes trying to get someone like Nick Young.
frown.gif

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that on July 10 they either have to waive or guarantee contracts for Watson/Korver/Brewer.  If that's the case, why weren't these guys moved on draft night?  It'd be a huge waste if all three were just waived and the FO couldn't get anything in return.

Ah, the life of a Bulls fan.

Exactly and if we aren't bringing them back that's 13mil to make moves with.

Hell bring back Korver and that's 8 mill to split between two players.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by illfrozn

Outside of that, management and Rose must be on the same page -- let FAs come to them, not them to FAs. Well, that doesn't work!!

I'm sorry but I sincerely disagree.  No free agent is just going to come here, it doesn't work like that.
That's exactly what I'm saying. That is not a smart approach.

As far as Nick Young, he seems like a less-knuckleheaded JR Smith. However, with Crawford headed to the Clippers, it looks like he won't be going back to LA, but I'm concerned that a team like Atlanta may reach out for him.

Everyday that goes by that we don't make moves is painful. U see all these teams making pretty decent additions while we sit
30t6p3b.gif
I wouldve like Crawford back in a Bulls uniform. Maybe Nick Young could be a decent addition. I think w/ the right coaching (which we have) he could be better on both ends of the floor

This new Niketalk is hella weird lol

Word is we arent going to match that Asik offersheet.

There's a rumor on twitter that Vlad Radmanovich is about to be signed.

I feel like the ORG Is between keeping the core to make another run once Derrick is back or full tank/rebuild mode. I mean, pick one course of action. If attendance wanes for a while, so be it.

Not a bad signing. Vlad will come off the end bench, got to fill up the roster some how...Im sure it was for the vet min, and its only 1 season.

whats up fellas? Been lurking forever, figured I'd go ahead and join with the new layout. As for the Vlad and possible Darko signings, its whatever. cheaper than what we had for similiar production.

I don't understand why people are continually complaining. There isn't a player on the market who the Bulls can sign that will put them over the Heat period point blank so why even throw money away and face the luxury tax on top of it. The 2012-2013 is pretty much a wash considering we won't even be starting the season with Deng, Noah, or Rose. Sure it's depressing, but I still love the Bulls and will watch the games anyhow.

i just dont see how the bulls cant get involved in these Dhoward deals??

Bulls: Andrew Bynum

Orlando:Noah and bulls first rounders (including Bobcats pick)

LA: howard and a bad contract

The bulls have to get creative somehow. Management is really pissing me off.

i just dont see how the bulls cant get involved in these Dhoward deals??

Bulls: Andrew Bynum

Orlando:Noah and bulls first rounders (including Bobcats pick)

LA: howard and a bad contract

The bulls have to get creative somehow. Management is really pissing me off.

yeah..... NO!!!!

i think people are forgetting howard is hurt/recovering als

Last edited:
We arent dong anything until Derrick is back healthy. U all need to start understanding that.

We arent dong anything until Derrick is back healthy. U all need to start understanding that.

Yep. They're not going to do anything this season except shed contracts and focus on the future. Rose, Noah, Taj and Deng are part of that. Everyone else is expendable.

Back
Top Bottom