**CHIEF KEEF**

Chief Keef took to his Instagram yesterday to reveal a teaser for a song titled "Nobody" which features Kanye West. The song will appear on Keef's upcoming album, Bang 3, which has been pushed back and is rumored to drop sometime in Sept.

pimp.gif

link

chief-keef-kanye-main.jpg

Welp I will never listen to kanye again. I cant believe he is working with Chief Garbage

^Ummmm, he worked with him on one of his 1st major singles :lol:

That track Chief Keef produced is all over the place, yet still kinda jammin

Sosa allegedly recorded like 10 songs with Wop a couple days ago. I guess we'll be getting BigGucciSosa after all [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

I just agreed with this guy, ima kill myself
How do you know? Mesalana lol

LOL. Well he had to have known the beat was changed while recording his new verse for the remix. the only one who got upset was chop and thats because he was being a spoiled brat who didnt want his beat touched.

[emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji] What do you mean "he was being a spoiled brat who didn't want his beat touched"?? Do you know how dumb that sounds?? He was wrong for not wanting his beat played with and ****?? Would you want a ***** to spruce your beat all up with gay *** "aye"s and "oooh"s without your consent???

This ***** is 4/4 [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]

SosaOnTheBeat >>>>>>>>>>> Young Chop

a

Last edited:
Chief Keef is dumpster juice, but his knack for making some undeniably catchy stuff is something else. And his production usually fits perfect. Bank Closed, Hunchoz, On It, Baby What's Wrong With You, 3Hunna, Morgan Tracy, Shooters, Save Me, and Foreign Cars are all in a playlist that get me hype as ****.

he only been producing for a couple months and he sucks but already he has the basics of trap producing....

He will be a beast in a year or two.​

i think some of yall are more a fan of chief keef than actually the music hes making becuz this new stuff is trash just becuz its trash i feel like its disrespectful to even compare it to BFTD

So Keef got beef with the whole Jersey because some Camden dudes try to rob him for his chain?

I maybe late but smh

Back
Top Bottom