**CHIEF KEEF**

He's certified food 

He won't be coming round here no more

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Boy shut up. Ain't nobody gone do anything. At the most he'll get jumped. If something does happen you won't be part of it anyway so......

Take your food and shove it in an unholy place [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Boy shut up. Ain't nobody gone do anything. At the most he'll get jumped. If something does happen you won't be part of it anyway so......

Take your food and shove it in an unholy place [emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji][emoji]128548[/emoji]

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

roll.gif

Son unless you willing to come see me, do not talk tough on the internet

Meh shotgun suge discredited that whole video. Son was scared to come here after the proof bars. And we seen how his man's arsenal froze up

Meh shotgun suge discredited that whole video. Son was scared to come here after the proof bars. And we seen how his man's arsenal froze up
This is not a rap beef. Battle rappers are irrelevant in this situation. They just speaking because they feel the need to be the voice.

Apples :stoneface: See how irrelevant the two are???

:rofl:
Son unless you willing to come see me, do not talk tough on the internet

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: Who talking tough though? And ***** you lame as hell for pulling that "come see me card" over the internet. Like I said you not bout that life. If you see Keef in Jersey you won't do anything....

:stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Lmao are you 12hunna? I noticed throughout the thread you're really getting offended whenever someone says anything negative about him like you really know dude. Regardless, he won't be coming to Jersey in the near future

"Wayne" sounds like a problem mixed and mastered correctly. Sounds like Fall 2011 Keef.

This gonna kill clubs and parties if Interscope push it right. I hope the mixed/mastered CDQ version comes out soon bc I cant all the way rock with this toaster recording.

Keef did his thing on the beat too. He gonna be sick in a year or two.​

Last edited:
The lyrics on Wa_n_ "I be ballin like I'm Stunna, you be BALDIN LIKE YOU STUNNA (bald head *****)" :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom