**CHIEF KEEF**

....wait so ****** from a city 700 miles away, who don't even know GBE, made a youtube video pointing straps at the camera, threatening them because Reese beat up a girl they don't even know?

....This is almost as stupid as Reese stomping the chick....these new ****** dawg...boy I tell you

:rofl:

so much wrong in this situation :lol:

Yall ****** arguing about everything besides the video trying to defend this.

A man came into someone else's residence.
That man had a weapon.
That man then threatened to shoot up said residence.

If she had of got her gun and shot him after that I would have had no remorse. If she would have got his gun and shot him I would have no remorse.

Who cares if she was talking 'aggressive'. If an uninvited mog came into yall house strapped threatening to shoot up the place I highly doubt yall would have been more passive than her. And yall wouldn't have got stomped out, yall would be on the front of some T-shirts. Then can we say "Well that's just how it goes. He thought he could do what he want. He should have known better to reach for another man's gun who is in his house threatening to shoot it up? The AUDACITY!'

Exactly.

I don't even like ignorant music at all but I'm not even going to lie I bump him once in a blue moon except for that love sosa it's just good .

i was hoping one of those idiots would accidentally let the ratchet off on the camera man. dudes looked too soft. :lol:

Some kinda mind control **** is in that Love Sosa song lmao

Literally everyone loves it, from Twitter, to here, to every online place I look

There is a universal love for that song

Some kinda mind control **** is in that Love Sosa song lmao​

Literally everyone loves it, from Twitter, to here, to every online place I look​

There is a universal love for that song​

son, you should see the midwest. gbe is like god here.

i don't mess with 50 but it would be nice to see keef get a good mentor before it's too late.

Young Chopz looks like Precious's Twin brother. Or Precious looks like Young Chopz in drag.

Love Sosa is trash...my opinion though...sounds like everything else Keef puts out...pure Barsura

Back
Top Bottom