**CHIEF KEEF**

I like the ignorant music, hence i mess with him.

My fav joints though are Save that Sh*t and Understand me w/ Jeezy.

save that **** is my fav. i can't believe people sleep on this. the remix off the gbe mixtape is better without weak soulja.

The fact that Chief is getting so much attention as "the next big thing" in rap speaks volumes about how desperate hip hop fans are for some semblance of real hip hop.  Chief Keef makes an attempt at giving us raw street tracks however; he sounds like someone with a speech impediment who went to school on the short bus. I'll be money he was a special ed student when in school. I'm glad he has a come-up that will hopefully put his life in a more positive direction but I can't help but shake my head at the garbage that passes as "talent" these days. Nice beats though.

The fact that Chief is getting so much attention as "the next big thing" in rap speaks volumes about how desperate hip hop fans are for some semblance of real hip hop.  Chief Keef makes an attempt at giving us raw street tracks however; he sounds like someone with a speech impediment who went to school on the short bus. I'll be money he was a special ed student when in school. I'm glad he has a come-up that will hopefully put his life in a more positive direction but I can't help but shake my head at the garbage that passes as "talent" these days. Nice beats though.

It's cuz rap has gotten soft.

The game was begging for somebody who was really "bout that life" to make "bout that life" music. Keef happened to be at the right place at the right time.

Plus Young Chop is ill, he could make ANYBODY sound good.

Love Sosa is trash...my opinion though...sounds like everything else Keef puts out...pure Barsura

Because it "knocks in the whip" :lol:

People been making "bout that life" music who were "bout that life". Right place, right time my ***. Keef isn't doing anything different. He's the generic trap rapper who just happens to have big label money behind him.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

^

that's ya'll folk tho... I'mma peep this 'Love Sosa' track.

**edit only lasted about 20 seconds :lol: :smh:

in other news... that track 'I don't really trust ******" or whatever it's called goes way too hard. Ross and Drake did a remix. The hook is dope, beat is dope, but Reese didn't really go in .

I know I'm in the minority but young chop is generic IMO. Nothing he's doing stands out. It doesn't even sound as good as lex or southside's earlier stuff from before lex blew up. These gbe ****** sound like the b team of the b team of brick squad.
I feel like:
Pressure
Lebron Flocka James 1 and 2
Etc are better than anything they dropped.

I still don't see what the fuss is about. It's like Chicago hasn't heard of brick squad or listened to the tapes the way they go crazy over keef. If anything Reese and Santana sound better.

I know I'm in the minority but young chop is generic IMO. Nothing he's doing stands out. It doesn't even sound as good as lex or southside's earlier stuff from before lex blew up. These gbe ****** sound like the b team of the b team of brick squad.
I feel like:
Pressure
Lebron Flocka James 1 and 2
Etc are better than anything they dropped.

I still don't see what the fuss is about. It's like Chicago hasn't heard of brick squad or listened to the tapes the way they go crazy over keef. If anything Reese and Santana sound better.
shut up. If Young Chop wasn't doing numbers he wouldn't have the production credits he currently has. I don't see personally how you couldn't like Young Chop beats if you're a Southside/Lex Luger fan, and I like all three. Doesn't make sense lol

Last edited:
Durk tape> Fredo tape>keef tape>Reese tape

It's crazy how at Amy time u would wanna vouche or pull for any of these dudes tape. Surprised af at fredos tape doe 8.5/10.

Durk tape> Fredo tape>keef tape>Reese tape
It's crazy how at Amy time u would wanna vouche or pull for any of these dudes tape. Surprised af at fredos tape doe 8.5/10.

You're crazy. Keef ain't the best out of the crew but none of those tapes are better than Back From The Dead.

shut up. If Young Chop wasn't doing numbers he wouldn't have the production credits he currently has. I don't see personally how you couldn't like Young Chop beats if you're a Southside/Lex Luger fan, and I like all three. Doesn't make sense lol
**** up son. This ***** chop is copying and hasn't made anything better than the ****** he's copied. He has like two and a half beats that caught on and now ppl wanna crown this dude.

He's another flash in the pan dude just like keef and the rest of these gbe ******. Watch. If brick squad couldn't make it then neither will these ******.

You're crazy. Keef ain't the best out of the crew but none of those tapes are better than Back From The Dead.

#ijs
#imo
Lls!!
Sure Keefs tape has the 2 top hittas that GBE have out. but I think overall Fredos tape was better. I have a right to an opinion my G. Lol!
Btw
"Beef" (no romo) is prolly my fav GBE track besides "John madden".
:pimp:

Reese's original "Us" is a much better cut than "Love Sosa"...
..."Love Sosa" sounds like it could easily be an old Fat Trel cut.

"Love sosa" coulda been a Fat trel cut?
No way Jose.
Trel n keef have 2 way diff styles.
I feel like erry time trel is on with keef he dumbs down his flow lls!

**** up son. This ***** chop is copying and hasn't made anything better than the ****** he's copied. He has like two and a half beats that caught on and now ppl wanna crown this dude.

He's another flash in the pan dude just like keef and the rest of these gbe ******. Watch. If brick squad couldn't make it then neither will these ******.

Back
Top Bottom