Child Support Makes No Sense!

A lot of women do it out of spite tho. O u don't wanna be with me? Watch this then ***** type attitude

That's what I'm talking about, if you a good dude, it takes a real **** woman to flip the script and **** on your life with CS....if she has the heart to screw over a dude that stood up for his and looked out for her, then she was a **** person all along and you simply failed to see that, which in turn ends up being an L on your part as a man for going balls deep with her in the first place.

By being a good dude I also mean being good to her, if you cheat, get caught, ruin the marriage/relationship, she hits you with CS that's on you as well....call it even.

Look if you're on CS, then speak from experience. Don't speak from another persons point of view. Your buddy lawyered up and had proof. That's good and all but now no one knows of this proof that he had. Also your boy took an L for going balls deep in a ***** who was trying to put him on CS with that logic.

There are plenty of hypothetical situations you can make up about the good guys who shouldn't have the judge throw a book at them. Those situations won't happen. This is child support bro. Social services. Where people with psychology degrees deal with abused children and neglected children. Where judges have to deal with deadbeat dads who are behind in payments and make up excuses on the stand.
I was the good guy you're referring to. I went in there with a plan with my ex. She wanted the CS at the end of the day. There was nothing I could do. Did I take the L? Damn right I did..
Did I make a plan afterwards.. Damn right I did. As did the majority of good fathers who get the book thrown at them... For simply being good fathers with good jobs. The judge has to make an example out of everyone and treat everyone "equal" at the end of the day.

Make jokes all day about the system and the stuff you don't understand. Deep down you respect all of the good fathers like us making things work and providing for our own.

For the fathers on CS in this thread, keep passing the knowledge.

The system is def tailored to the women and let me tell you a baby's momma that is spiteful is damn nearworse than a nuclear bomb. Lol

**** that I have seen from friends that have gone through child custody cases and divorce cases have me shook and always reminding me dont let a ****, **** up your life.

Topics like this always reminds me of my boy who got divorced, didnt argue anything, gave her what she wanted and all he asked for was his dog. She faught to get the dog, won, then had the dog put to sleep.

Spiteful women are dangerous B.

Stay safe bros

OP, I'm sorry but....

He shouldn't have had the kids, in the first place. Shoulda' waited. Thank the lord I stay strapped. Children are way too expensive.

Majority of the cases the fathers actually be deadbeats/slacking ....the good fathers that get screwed over isn't that common

A lot of "good" fathers is just their imagination

Majority of the cases the fathers actually be deadbeats/slacking ....the good fathers that get screwed over isn't that common

on the real tho. Lots of people are ish parents but think they the greatest. Hard to be honest with your self or I don't know why people lie to themselve / just don't care and trying to sound PC.
Never met a person who has admitted they a bad parent.

Last edited:
My baby mom just recently put me on CS for our 2 kids. We been broken up for almost 2 years now and ive had my.kids every thursday-sunday night since we broke up and also gave her cash on the side. I get the cs papers and it says she had them 365 days a year no overnights with me. I hit her up about it and she says pretty much shes not gonna change it.and she wont work with me so i file for a hearing and am gonna try and fight it to get it lowered. I was still getting.my kids every weekend. She recieves the notice im filing.for a hearing gets mad goes off on me and is now keeping my kids from me. i pretty much beg her every weekend to let me pick them up. Its been 3 weeks.since i seen my babies its killin me. Theres nothin i can do but file for parenting time or or joint custody but that costs like $260 to file the paper. I tried talking.to lawyers but all of em charge $200 an hr and want 2gs up front retainer fee to even start on my case, i dont got that kinda $$. ***** messed up b. The system definitely caters to the woman. Crazy the type of **** ******* will do for $$$. Keeping my kids from so it looks like im a dead beat to CS so she cN get.more money. This ***** dont have a job neither just sits at home all day and is on housing living with free rent and ****.

My baby mom just recently put me on CS for our 2 kids. We been broken up for almost 2 years now and ive had my.kids every thursday-sunday night since we broke up and also gave her cash on the side. I get the cs papers and it says she had them 365 days a year no overnights with me. I hit her up about it and she says pretty much shes not gonna change it.and she wont work with me so i file for a hearing and am gonna try and fight it to get it lowered. I was still getting.my kids every weekend. She recieves the notice im filing.for a hearing gets mad goes off on me and is now keeping my kids from me. i pretty much beg her every weekend to let me pick them up. Its been 3 weeks.since i seen my babies its killin me. Theres nothin i can do but file for parenting time or or joint custody but that costs like $260 to file the paper. I tried talking.to lawyers but all of em charge $200 an hr and want 2gs up front retainer fee to even start on my case, i dont got that kinda $$. ***** messed up b. The system definitely caters to the woman. Crazy the type of **** ******* will do for $$$. Keeping my kids from so it looks like im a dead beat to CS so she cN get.more money. This ***** dont have a job neither just sits at home all day and is on housing living with free rent and ****.

jeezus. Heard too many stories like this.

Most non bias thing you've ever said on this forum.

American Family law is super outdated.

We as men need to work to change the laws but that will never happen because the dudes who are currently married it doesn't affect them much...so they arent inclined to help.

As a married man, I still do care about the plight of others. I would stand with the good men, not the dirtbags, to change the laws. One, I think there needs to be a nationwide standard as far as what it costs to raise a child. Two, I feel that any woman going for CS needs to be employed as well. It took two to make that baby, so it damn well should be two supporting him/her. Three, they need to re-evaluate how they punish men for falling behind. Some dudes legit lose jobs or fall into tough situations. Not everyone is a dirtbag.

Before it comes to all that, either strap up or pull out. I did that through college and only had one scare. Having kids does something to a woman's mind as well as her body. Then they got other birds chirping about how they can come up. I looked my chick in the face when we broke up and let her know I wasn't scared of CS, I would just make more money. Although I didn't want to deal with that grief, especially not seeing my kids when I wanted, I refused to give her an edge. We eventually worked it all out and are married now, but don't think for a second that I'm not prepared for the bull.

For you dudes going through it, just keep your heads up and focus on your shorties. I pray they're not being kept from you. That time will fly by, then the wenches will have to get real work.

STAY STRAPPED OR PULL OUT. DO NOT, I SAY DO NOT, SHOOT UP THE CLUB!

I was a stand up dad took care of my BM and my son. My BM got thrown out her house by her parents and i moved her into my parents crib and went and joined the military. Sending this girl check every month made sure i documented the money i gave her. Next thing you know im coming home for leave to take a break from deployment over seas she moved out of my parents house to hide she was preg by someone else. I see this broad after 1 years and she 7 months preg ready to bust and asked me to take her back and she sorry. I told her str8 up go find that other dude who got you preg and walked off on her never talked to her again.

Next thing you know im getting served child support papers while still serving in the military as a PFC for $900 a month. If anyone knows about the military PFC dont make squat. So I had to lawyer up and fight her in court and pull out all those checks she cashed and i was only able to get it lowered by $200. And my lawyer cost me $3k. The judge didnt even care i was serving over seas and i was a PFC i had to phone in to the court because i was deployed had proof of every payment and they still stuck it to me like i wasn't handling my business. They counted every penny i was making while deployed and thats why it was so high.

She ended up getting preg a third time from another guy and she ended up losing the baby for not watching the baby while he was drinking a bottle :smh: now she is in some kind of psychiatric stuff

know my BM wont let me see my son unless i take his brother too who is the kid she got preg with while i was holding her down while on tour in the military i have nothing against the kid its just the principle and the lil dude be giving me hugs and called me dad one time in front of my wife and you should of saw the look on my wife face :smh:

Im married now with a new son and every time my BM sees my wife she be disrespecting my wife I still think my BM is jealous and turned spiteful when I left her.

Im out the military and making more money and will not go back to court because i know they will raise it. All you guys saying $400 a month or less is hurting you, I would kill to get mines lowered.

I was the good guy who got burned.

I made some edits

Last edited:
I've only read two pages and this thread gave me a headache. There are so many factors that go into why parents have to get to this level. Everyone has their anecdotes and opinions about it, but even still there are generalizations about mothers/fathers involved in the child support process. 

I've only read two pages and this thread gave me a headache. There are so many factors that go into why parents have to get to this level. Everyone has their anecdotes and opinions about it, but even still there are generalizations about mothers/fathers involved in the child support process. 

it has less to do with mothers and fathers than it does with lawyers and the legal system. You can be cool with your BM, but once that lawyer gets in her ear screaming $$$$, it's a wrap for most dudes.

Yall would be suprised at how many females DONT put the father on child support.

A lot just take the L.

Back
Top Bottom