Child's Father Puts Cops in Their Place

a brotha woulda got his %%$ beat if he raised his voice like that at a pig

For some reason I was dying laughing when I saw the father and the son.

I definitely don't see that same type of outcoming happening with lapd and nypd

Am  I only one thats thinks dude is the same guy talking in the Ye "college dropout" skits.
homie hit them cops with all the chapters that most kid fell asleep to in class.

need a backstory. how were they "kidnapping his child" and what the $^& % did he mean about them having no authority lol.

dude was being argumentative for the sake of being argumentative. that's how i picture anton (not what he looks like, but how he talks. just trollin in real life
laugh.gif
)

they weren't kidnapping his child, the kid probably did something stupid, hence the "you're a royal ignoramus...get in the house" at the end of the video.

dude just had some knowledge and knew how to spit it. combine that with a video camera, and some beta lookin cops and i'm not surprised they backed down. dude had them shook; they probably realized that whatever backlash might come from that video was not worth bringing the kid in for whatever miniscule thing he did.

worth some laughs tho.

I'm sure you can get away with that in Idaho, try that here in California, or New York.

What did his son do?

Reserving judgement until the whole story comes out.
Dude seemed like he was mad for the sake of being mad though lol

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

wacko

so let me get this staight u calling my man a wacko because he knows his rights and is trying to protect his child from harm by cops wow for once dirty you actually earned this one

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

wacko

so let me get this staight u calling my man a wacko because he knows his rights and is trying to protect his child from harm by cops wow for once dirty you actually earned this one

indifferent.gif

Why are you getting upset? We don't even know the whole situation.
Dude genuinely seemed a little crazy if all you have to go by is this video.
He didn't get into specifics about what his kid did or didn't do, he just tried to make a show of the cops being the big bad guys and ended up ranting like a fool.

Of course he does get props for defending his kid
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by GRyPR33

Originally Posted by sammietheboss

wacko

indifferent.gif

Why are you getting upset? We don't even know the whole situation.
Dude genuinely seemed a little crazy if all you have to go by is this video.
He didn't get into specifics about what his kid did or didn't do, he just tried to make a show of the cops being the big bad guys and ended up ranting like a fool.

Of course he does get props for defending his kid
pimp.gif
first Im not mad second im on the guy side for defending his kid everybody gets crazy when defending thier kid im happy he did it right as a black man and not get himself into trouble

This wouldnt happen in Houston. Those laws would have beat the piss out of dude, and destroyed the camera/evidence

can someone explain why people try to get sovereign status? and whether its actually recognized by the US govt?
nerd.gif

googled it a bit, but its hard to dissect the info 

Back
Top Bottom