Chinese New Year 12s

only reason I'm gonna cop is to use for trade bait for some Masters. 

What kinda trade you think I can get for these?

Last edited:
only reason I'm gonna cop is to use for trade bait for some Masters. 
What kinda trade you think I can get for these?

Depends on the demand
If u get lucky and hit the raffle
The market will be high due to the hype machine
But if there is a low quality made u can get way more then just masters

These shouldn't be too hard to get, and resale will likely stay low. They're already priced high for what they are, predominantly reflective/3m sneakers don't typically pull much over retail. Besides, there's already rumors of taxis making a comeback..

Really? Never felt them in hand. Do tell.

They look the same quality as flu games... Which I loved . No?
The leather used on the Master was definitely not the same as used for the Flu Game. Not as plush and not as thick. I was pretty disappointed, but I still like the overall look of the Masters.

Really? Never felt them in hand. Do tell.

They look the same quality as flu games... Which I loved . No?

very much no

i have flu games

sold my masters in my head the second i opened the box and picked them up and said "ugh wtf?"

the leather is stiff, thin, and cardboard.

i thought the same thing about being like flu games. they are not.

fam. Thanks for the heads up. Love the look of the masters but if the quality not there then that 300$ tag ain't somethin I gonna gun fo.

Last edited by a moderator:
fam. Thanks for the heads up. Love the look of the masters but if the quality not there then that 300$ tag ain't somethin I gonna gun fo.

def not

trust me i wanted those shoes BAD.

quality upset me n broke my heart

had they been like flu games, ida never got flu games

Last edited by a moderator:
The symbol on the tongue looks like letters to spell "Jordan" compiled to simulate Chinese writing. I'm not sure what language it is if it actually says something.. when I looked up Chinese numbers on the web, they don't look anything like the symbol.

Man a need a confirmation on taxis so I can wait for them instead of cop these cause I want blk cat 13s too sneaker head issues lol

Man a need a confirmation on taxis so I can wait for them instead of cop these cause I want blk cat 13s too sneaker head issues lol

It was posted at top of this page.

Taxi 12's scheduled to release December 2017 retail price $190

Wait for Taxi's

The white, synthetic 3-M material on these will not be fun to clean.

Last edited:
View media item 2301688
Got them in... in hand these are pretty nice definitely a good redux of the taxi 12...also my boss is from China the tongue says 20 .. the shoes are a celebration of Jordan brand being in China for 20 years and the first she they released was the Taxi 12 that's why they did this Chinese based spin off

Got them in... in hand these are pretty nice definitely a good redux of the taxi 12...also my boss is from China the tongue says 20 .. the shoes are a celebration of Jordan brand being in China for 20 years and the first she they released was the Taxi 12 that's why they did this Chinese based spin off
If that was the reason for the similarities with the Taxis, I think it would've been better to make a more Taxi-like replica with a very very minor difference, like a small gold dragon on the heel or something.

If that was the reason for the similarities with the Taxis, I think it would've been better to make a more Taxi-like replica with a very very minor difference, like a small gold dragon on the heel or something.

While I Agree, the bamboo accents, are very Asian and I believe the pattern on the mudguard are Asian too... plus the tongue it seems tasteful enough not to much going on

While I Agree, the bamboo accents, are very Asian and I believe the pattern on the mudguard are Asian too... plus the tongue it seems tasteful enough not to much going on

I like the Bamboo pieces and the textured mudguard. What I dislike is the white man-made synthetic material used.
It just looks off to me. The tongue logo is another issue for me.

Give me a good quality leather on my 12's and I'm happy.

Anyway, it's a sharp looking shoe, just not for me.

Good luck to all who get it and enjoy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom