Chinese New Year 12s

The way the jumpman tab looks and nike NEVER laces the 12s over/under. they`re always laced under over.

Only fake manufacturers lace them over/under.........consistently. that top picture is from nike.com, bottom picture is from their website. Find any fake website with real pics of their 12s and they will be laced differently than the nike.com stock images and actual products.
Thanks, but could you please school me on over/under vs under/over?

Sorry, still a noob.

Thanks, but could you please school me on over/under vs under/over?

Sorry, still a noob.
When nike laces their 12s, they put the lace tip in the lace hole from the inside of the material and pulls it out......then to the other side on the inside of the shoe and pulls it out.

Fake manufacturers take the lace tip over to the outside of the shoe and pushes is in the shoe, then take it across to the outside of the shoe and puts it in.

In this picture, the left shoe authentic and is laced correctly.....right shoe is fake and is not

View media item 2302844

Last edited:
No idea why the people who make fakes havent fixed that yet, because it seems soo miniscule...........Maybe it takes longer or something, I dont know.

This is the first thing i look at on the 12s, but because people can get the shoe and lace them correctly, the next thing i look at is the jumpman tab and leather that its stiched on.

When nike laces their 12s, they put the lace tip in the lace hole from the inside of the material and pulls it out......then to the other side on the inside of the shoe and pulls it out.

Fake manufacturers take the lace tip over to the outside of the shoe and pushes is in the shoe, then take it across to the outside of the shoe and puts it in.

In this picture, the left shoe authentic and is laced correctly.....right shoe is fake and is not
Thanks and repped. Appreciate the lessons!

Back
Top Bottom