Chinese New Year 12s

how many cny 12 gs in sz 9.5 and 9 they made?

not many right? i cant find serious seller for it

Last edited:

how many cny 12 gs in sz 9.5 and 9 they made?

not many right? i can find serious seller for it
I have seen that size only on nike.com, footlocker.eu had the 8.5 but i didn't cop em because i already know that they were to snug for me!

Got mine in the mail from KC today. Shoes are dope
Same here..........Instantly got mad thinking they just wrapped the shoe box, felt better when it was a regular box, then got a little upset that it barely fit in the box and is kind of bent out of shape. Whomp whomp.

Ordered off stockX two days ago and the app still says "waiting for shipping confirmation."

I already feel like this is about to be an annoying process.

Debating pulling the trigger on a 8.5 GS pair - anybody cop both that has anything to say?

Same here..........Instantly got mad thinking they just wrapped the shoe box, felt better when it was a regular box, then got a little upset that it barely fit in the box and is kind of bent out of shape. Whomp whomp.

Haha I thought the same when I got mine

I have ordered from stock x twice before. Took exactly two weeks to actually get my shoes in my door step. I live in CALIFORNIA so it may be vary by a day if you are close to stock x.

Ordered off stockX two days ago and the app still says "waiting for shipping confirmation."

I already feel like this is about to be an annoying process.

Debating pulling the trigger on a 8.5 GS pair - anybody cop both that has anything to say?

Ordered a few kicks off stockx recently. Trust the process lol

So far all my transactions through them been Gucci

Ordered a few kicks off stockx recently. Trust the process lol

So far all my transactions through them been Gucci

I have ordered from stock x twice before. Took exactly two weeks to actually get my shoes in my door step. I live in CALIFORNIA so it may be vary by a day if you are close to stock x.

Comforting - honestly don't care how long it takes, as long as they come legit - Good looking out NT fam!

To the people who ordered from KC, don't forget that their New Year Holiday started the 27th (I think they are a half day ahead). The holiday last a full week, with a decent amount of people taking the full week off. At least that's what I read.

Got shipping confirmation from KC.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom