Chinese New Year 12s

Got 2 20% off codes from Nike for canceling my order. One when I called to complain and they just emailed me another...

Cha Ching!

Got 2 20% off codes from Nike for canceling my order. One when I called to complain and they just emailed me another...

Cha Ching!

they refuse to email me the code. the person tried to tell me over the phone. i told them i dont have a pen and i cant remember it cause it is a long list of numbers and letters. i was able to get it from nike chat tho so i could copy and paste for future use. i think they were lazy to email me.

Nice :smokin

Nike didn't even give me one and today is my b-day :lol:

Happy Birthday all!

they refuse to email me the code. the person tried to tell me over the phone. i told them i dont have a pen and i cant remember it cause it is a long list of numbers and letters. i was able to get it from nike chat tho so i could copy and paste for future use. i think they were lazy to email me.

Hopefully both codes are still good... Nike is pretty good at shutting **** like that down. Next retro release I'm loading the cart with Nike tech and Jets hoodies and I'm gonna hit em where it hurts after they canceled my order and forced me to pay resell, I'm getting my money back one way or another lol

I also got confirmation that the seller has shipped my CNY 12's to StockX - hopefully this process is quicker than I expected.

Last edited:
How do y'all like comfort of these? They seem stiff as hell haha I have another pair of 12s and the comfort is like night and day

Last edited:
How do y'all like comfort of these? They seem stiff as hell haha I have another pair of 12s and the comfort is like night and day

It's probably due to the 3m on the upper. The pair I received from NDC is much softer and smoother compared to the footlocker pair.

I can get these for 300 but I see a lot of mixed reviews on comfort...I have master 12s and they aren't too bad on my feet...Anyone know how these compare in comfort?

Just got 2 of my 4 pairs in. 3 size 9's and a size 11. They are pretty nice. I haven't owned 12's before but I am on a campaign to acquire all the 11-13's in colorways that are OG or as close as I can get. 

My niece pair came in the other day. Real clean in person.
Damn GS looks 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom