Chinese New Year 12s

Is 300 local pickup a good deal for these? Size 11 DS with receipt, thx

yup cause thats only 29 dollars more than retail. the person that bought them shouldve left them in the store since he or she couldnt sit on them.

Last edited:
Around what time does usps deliver the international mail?

Sometimes it's late getting off the plane but it is delivered at the same time as domestic packages. If it's late getting to the facility and the postman left for the route sometimes a assistant will take the delivery out for them or to them.

As soon as my pair comes in I will. Wouldn't have asked if I actually had em.

I feel u man. But not everyone rushes to put their shoes on. These are staying in the box for a while.

Pictures of taxis should give u a good idea of what u want to see. There's hardly any difference

Last edited:
Seems like my size on GOAT drops in price by $5 every other day.

Guess im gonna ride it out n see where it drops :smile:

Yep, exactly as expected.. most of the popular sizes are still barely over retail + ship. Reflective sneakers don't typically pull much in the aftermarket. Especially since Taxis have been moving around the rumor mill.

Yep, exactly as expected.. most of the popular sizes are still barely over retail + ship. Reflective sneakers don't typically pull much in the aftermarket. Especially since Taxis have been moving around the rumor mill.
It's only been a few weeks just wait on it these will jump in price around 3 months from now

Back
Top Bottom