Chinese New Year 12s

It's possible but I don't see it for 2017 why would they basically mimic the taxi than retro the taxis the same year.

These are just like the wings where to the Playoffs 12's. Just a little twitch to the makeup.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who thinks these look a lil doper than Taxis? I think the different color strip makes em pop a lil more.

Am I the only one who thinks these look a lil doper than Taxis? I think the different color strip makes em pop a lil more.
I agree. This stands out more than taxis. We can talk about quality comparison with the rumoured taxi once it comes out. But that's a different topic in general. Looks wise that extra logo and gold detail makes it pop more. Personally and others may disagree, but I really like the limited aspect as well. This shoe is gna get a lot of wears this summer:D

Of course KC doesnt have anything above 11 like always
mean.gif
In my experience 12's are always harder to get in bigger sizes 
ohwell.gif

What size do you need?

I remember someone mentioned it earlier, but KC is most likely just taking orders and then buying directly from NDC HK or a local shop at a discount. NDC is out on larger sizes too.

View media item 2327682

The majority of the time kicks-crew only sells up to size 12. Occasionally, you will see a sz 13 but not too often.

If you a sz 11.5 forget about it, they never sell that size for any shoe.

The wings are fire but so are these I think the design pattern on the leather and the pull tab puts the cny just a hair above the wings

They're both fire! The gold on the wings and the bamboo on CNY sets both apart from the Playoffs and the Taxi's. I like both pull tabs.

I received my pair from Stock X last night. Very nice in person. I really like how they look.

I received my pair from Stock X last night. Very nice in person. I really like how they look.
mine came into the office today - at home but im sure i'll be pleased. 

320 for a size 13 and zero hassle. I'll pay a 40-50 dollar premium (after tax) to not do any leg work any day

I can't believe the hype behind the CNYs.

At least the Wings had a little customization to it.

The CNYs were just a way for Nike to profit off of the holiday. They probably had extra remastered Taxis and decided to change them up a bit.

The CNYs were just a way for Nike to profit off of the holiday. They probably had extra remastered Taxis and decided to change them up a bit.

There was no hype tho.

Shoes were extremely limited, and nobody seemed to care.

Last edited:

Nah. The details are subtle but really dope. Bamboo used throughout the shoe. The textured mudguard. I much prefer this to JB doing nonsense like pink Just Dons.

Back
Top Bottom