Chipotle Appreciation Thread!!!!!

chicken burrito, pinto beans, corn, sour cream, extra cheese
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by manamazing55

I have eaten there a few times and liked it but here are a few questions?

1) what do they put on the chips? They have a weird taste, so I dont get them anymore...is it some flavored salt?

2) I get the corn salsa ,cause I like the sweetness, but theres something in that thats spicy as hell. What is it?

Originally Posted by manamazing55

I have eaten there a few times and liked it but here are a few questions?

1) what do they put on the chips? They have a weird taste, so I dont get them anymore...is it some flavored salt?

2) I get the corn salsa ,cause I like the sweetness, but theres something in that thats spicy as hell. What is it?

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by Repsupsince87

Yo I didnt know Macdonalds owns Chipotle

Not anymore.

Kinda mad. Last night, I ordered a few tacos and paid for it from my iPhone Chipotle app and asked my brother to pick it up because he was close to where it was at. I texted him, he confirmed that he'd pick it up as soon as he left the spot where he was at. Cool. I'll go to the gym for an hour and come home to 3 warm mighty-good tacos. Couldn't wait. Even thought about the tacos on the treadmill while I was running. So I pull up to the crib an hour later just to see no car parked in the driveway. Gave him a call.

Me: 'Yo, where you at?'
Brother: 'Alex's house.'
Me. "Alex's house?''
Brother: "Yeah! Come thru man, we on this COD right now"
Me: "*#+%+, you got my tacos??"
Brother: "Ahhhhhh *%#! man. ***$*** forgot bro. Sorry man. Liquor store across the street got slices of pizza, come thru - Ill buy you one!"

Me. Click.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by Repsupsince87

Yo I didnt know Macdonalds owns Chipotle

Not anymore.

Kinda mad. Last night, I ordered a few tacos and paid for it from my iPhone Chipotle app and asked my brother to pick it up because he was close to where it was at. I texted him, he confirmed that he'd pick it up as soon as he left the spot where he was at. Cool. I'll go to the gym for an hour and come home to 3 warm mighty-good tacos. Couldn't wait. Even thought about the tacos on the treadmill while I was running. So I pull up to the crib an hour later just to see no car parked in the driveway. Gave him a call.

Me: 'Yo, where you at?'
Brother: 'Alex's house.'
Me. "Alex's house?''
Brother: "Yeah! Come thru man, we on this COD right now"
Me: "*#+%+, you got my tacos??"
Brother: "Ahhhhhh *%#! man. ***$*** forgot bro. Sorry man. Liquor store across the street got slices of pizza, come thru - Ill buy you one!"

Me. Click.

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yo I heard chipotle is having a promotion tomorrow. I think its if you do one of them box orders of 10 or more burritos you only pay half price something like that. So order
12 only pay for 6 and so on. I think its a pretty good deal.

Yo I heard chipotle is having a promotion tomorrow. I think its if you do one of them box orders of 10 or more burritos you only pay half price something like that. So order
12 only pay for 6 and so on. I think its a pretty good deal.

i'm abroad for the semester in Italy right now. food is +!@*%*+ amazing and I wouldn't trade it for the world, but I've been having Chipotle cravings like no other
laugh.gif

i'm abroad for the semester in Italy right now. food is +!@*%*+ amazing and I wouldn't trade it for the world, but I've been having Chipotle cravings like no other
laugh.gif

found out there opening one in memphis and i am boosted. finally i can eat something i normally get at home

found out there opening one in memphis and i am boosted. finally i can eat something i normally get at home

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

Chipotle is great if you love cilantro.

Ate there one time, never again. And I actually like cilantro.

you have to get plain rice home. no cilantro on that bad boy and your money

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

Chipotle is great if you love cilantro.

Ate there one time, never again. And I actually like cilantro.

you have to get plain rice home. no cilantro on that bad boy and your money

I have not had Chipotle in 2 months...I feel like I'm cheating on it when I get "Authentic Mexican/Hispanic Cuisine"

I have not had Chipotle in 2 months...I feel like I'm cheating on it when I get "Authentic Mexican/Hispanic Cuisine"

Chipotle is good. Not world changing though. Just hit a real Mexican spot up, and you'll be like "ohhhh". There is a place close by to me, where I just go in and tell them what I want to spend, and they hook it up ridic.

Chipotle is good. Not world changing though. Just hit a real Mexican spot up, and you'll be like "ohhhh". There is a place close by to me, where I just go in and tell them what I want to spend, and they hook it up ridic.

Back
Top Bottom