Chipotle Appreciation Thread!!!!!

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

in terms of fast food chain burritos in Boston, it ranks like #5 or #6 in a list of fast food chain burrito places.... part of the reason is Chipotle is the priciest for mediocrity. it does manage to beat out taco bell if one even counts that as a fast food burrito place....

u mess with Annas over chip?
I would.  But Lupitas is the truth, El Salvadorian tacos 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by NikeKid6

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

in terms of fast food chain burritos in Boston, it ranks like #5 or #6 in a list of fast food chain burrito places.... part of the reason is Chipotle is the priciest for mediocrity. it does manage to beat out taco bell if one even counts that as a fast food burrito place....

u mess with Annas over chip?
I would.  But Lupitas is the truth, El Salvadorian tacos 
smokin.gif

I love it.

I remember when I was still in school. Mondays worked 7am-3pm. Get off and drive across town for classes 4:30 - 7:30. On my way home I'd stop in and get a chicken burrito. Finally get home, shower and sit down in front of the t.v. around 9ish with that burrito. Tired, starving and worn out... it always felt like the best thing I ever ate in my life.

I love it.

I remember when I was still in school. Mondays worked 7am-3pm. Get off and drive across town for classes 4:30 - 7:30. On my way home I'd stop in and get a chicken burrito. Finally get home, shower and sit down in front of the t.v. around 9ish with that burrito. Tired, starving and worn out... it always felt like the best thing I ever ate in my life.

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

Chipotle is great if you love cilantro.

Ate there one time, never again. And I actually like cilantro.

idk if im reading this +%@+ wrong or what, but this makes 0 sense
I think he means Chipotle sucks. 

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

Chipotle is great if you love cilantro.

Ate there one time, never again. And I actually like cilantro.

idk if im reading this +%@+ wrong or what, but this makes 0 sense
I think he means Chipotle sucks. 

Im probably in the minority but I prefer the chunks of steak in Chipotle over the mince carne asada meat used in most Mexican places.

Im probably in the minority but I prefer the chunks of steak in Chipotle over the mince carne asada meat used in most Mexican places.

#*!! is nasty... Im in tucson, Az and the only ppl that eat there are out of states college kids. I head to guero canellos for my mexican food fix
pimp.gif

#*!! is nasty... Im in tucson, Az and the only ppl that eat there are out of states college kids. I head to guero canellos for my mexican food fix
pimp.gif

just had this for my first time tonight, for supper....
joint is good! one of the best burritos ive had in a while....
pimp.gif

just had this for my first time tonight, for supper....
joint is good! one of the best burritos ive had in a while....
pimp.gif

i believe the dude was on Oprah...He was talking about how fresh it was, and how they get their meat from free roaming farms

extra plus
pimp.gif

i believe the dude was on Oprah...He was talking about how fresh it was, and how they get their meat from free roaming farms

extra plus
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom