Chipotle Appreciation

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

^ Is that against the rules to put cilantro in white rice? School me.
I think he is referring to the fact that they put white rice in a burrito to begin with.  Its one reason I'm completely against eating Chipotle.  

Damn OP, your avy
pimp.gif

But to me, Chipotle is overrated though. I mean it's good, but not as good as everyone praises it to be.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

^ Is that against the rules to put cilantro in white rice? School me.
I think he is referring to the fact that they put white rice in a burrito to begin with.  Its one reason I'm completely against eating Chipotle.  

Damn OP, your avy
pimp.gif

But to me, Chipotle is overrated though. I mean it's good, but not as good as everyone praises it to be.
ohwell.gif

Is that against the rules to put cilantro in white rice? School me.

not at all, it just threw me off the first time i had/saw it.  i prefer spanish rice. 

dland24 knows whats up.

Is that against the rules to put cilantro in white rice? School me.

not at all, it just threw me off the first time i had/saw it.  i prefer spanish rice. 

dland24 knows whats up.

Those quest joints at qdoba are on point. I like the bowls and salads better at chipotle though

Those quest joints at qdoba are on point. I like the bowls and salads better at chipotle though

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

^ Queso queso queso...

chipotle doensn't have it...

plus the menu at Qdoba is alot bigger than Chipotle...

only thing i don't like is qdoba has saltier chips/taco shells and i hate salty food...
Do yourself a favor and go to Currito.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

^ Queso queso queso...

chipotle doensn't have it...

plus the menu at Qdoba is alot bigger than Chipotle...

only thing i don't like is qdoba has saltier chips/taco shells and i hate salty food...
Do yourself a favor and go to Currito.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

How you called chipotle, but don't even have chipotle sauce?
Tabasco-large.jpg

that stuff is the horrible though.  They need to have official ones like when you go to real mexican spots, they taste so much better.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

How you called chipotle, but don't even have chipotle sauce?
Tabasco-large.jpg

that stuff is the horrible though.  They need to have official ones like when you go to real mexican spots, they taste so much better.

i've tried both and theres a Q located on campus...i only go when im rollin through with the buy 1 get 1 free coupons

2 fatttty burritos for $3 each? thats a budget if you ask me...
pimp.gif

i've tried both and theres a Q located on campus...i only go when im rollin through with the buy 1 get 1 free coupons

2 fatttty burritos for $3 each? thats a budget if you ask me...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom