Chipotle closes 43 restaurants due to E. coli outbreak

That tweet is INCREDIBLY misleading. They're closing their stores so they can hold a meeting with all employees at one time to discuss the E. coli breakout

+1 for Rubios, that fish taco especiale :pimp:

My one and only time eating Chipotle was back in '11, hardly impressed.

Right. Dudes scared of some fake outbreak. I mean yall have been with Chipotle since day one, a few folks get sick and yall turn your backs on the company? Not cool at all man. Says a lot about yalls loyalties

Right. Dudes scared of some fake outbreak. I mean yall have been with Chipotle since day one, a few folks get sick and yall turn your backs on the company? Not cool at all man. Says a lot about yalls loyalties

Also, this is like flying right after a plane crash. Never a better time to fly. The other day I was in Chipotle and this regional manager-looking dude was there quizzing employees (in front of customers) about serving temperatures. Dude was holding a thermometer and everything. I know a lot of that is for show, but they are going above and beyond to make you feel better. There's really no reason to not eat there right now. It's okay to be wary when there's an E coli scare, but months later, after no incidents, it's time to stop being a wimp. I bet you're eating far worse things at other places anyway.

Eh this just gives Nt dudes a chance to show that they are cultured and oy eat authentic Mexican food anyways. Always the same talk in Chipotle THREADS

Man Chipotle used to be my thang. Sucks to hear this. Il be eating a bowl on Saturday for all the homies. Always enjoyed the food. Except once they started getting big they got stingy with there servings.

I'm about to buy a ton of Chipotle stock. They will ramp up their health and safety standards after this and come back stronger than ever. They will be the safest chain to eat at in the US and people will go there even more. Just watch.

Not really gonna buy the stock. But seriously, I think they'll come back strong.

Last edited:
Chipotle come back with a buy one bowl get one bowl free special and we can act like this outbreak never happened. 

Is that a real question?
mean.gif
Sure it is a real question. Not sure why you dudes can't comprehend that authenticity doesn't guaranteed a preferred taste

Chipotle come back with a buy one bowl get one bowl free special and we can act like this outbreak never happened. 

Never understood this concept, unless im with a friend who im NOT gonna ask to split a bowl with cause thats petty, what the hell am I going to do with 2 bowls? Save one for dinner? I mean I guess but :lol:. Maybe buy a bowl/burrito and get a voucher for half off the next bowl/burrito you get the next time.

Never understood this concept, unless im with a friend who im NOT gonna ask to split a bowl with cause thats petty, what the hell am I going to do with 2 bowls? Save one for dinner? I mean I guess but :lol:. Maybe buy a bowl/burrito and get a voucher for half off the next bowl/burrito you get the next time.

Getting 2 for the price of one. Tell your man cop the drinks and the guac/chips and you good money. If you're by yourself then you're screwed, unless you think a stale burrito bowl later in the day is the move.

Dude... :rofl:

Example ^^^
The exact topic we are speaking of. Take Chipotle for instance. I remember I went to LA a few years ago and I asked NikeTalkers for food suggestions. Southern California dudes sent me to Taco Del Rio. Sure it might have been authentic, but it didn't TASTE better than Chipotle.

Also here in DC, there is a Small Mediterranean Chain (Cava) that I prefer over more "authentic" Mediterranean spots. So my point is authentic doesn't always mean taste better.

Sometimes yall dudes simply love throwing around your, "Oh oh how can you eat Chipotle when there are so many better spots. Especially since it isn't authentic." You know, some people don't give a damn about authenticity. The "fake" places taste better to them. 

Back
Top Bottom