Chipotle closes 43 restaurants due to E. coli outbreak

^You probably been eating like doo doo your whole life and are just upset you have the palate of a broke boy. Gotta learn how to discern the subtle flavor profiles man.

Last edited:
Sure, I can agree authenticity doesn't always guarantee a better tasting meal.

There have been instances where I enjoyed an Olive Garden plate over "authentic" Italian food & vice versa.

I'm from So Cal & Hispanic so I've grown up all my life eating "authentic" Mexican food but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy a Chipotle bowl every once in awhile.

I'd easily take a burrito from the spot I've been eating at since I was a kid over Chipotle but the latter is the healthier option so nowadays I go w/ that.

Last edited:
Sure, I can agree authenticity doesn't always guarantee a better tasting meal.

There have been instances where I enjoyed an Olive Garden plate over "authentic" Italian food & vice versa.

I'm from So Cal & Hispanic so I've grown up all my life eating "authentic" Mexican food but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy a Chipotle bowl every once in awhile.

I'd easily take a burrito from the spot I've been eating at since I was a kid over Chipotle but the latter is the healthier option so nowadays I go w/ that.
Yea people try to make it out to be some cultured/uncultured type of discussion and it never has to get to that point.

^You probably been eating like doo doo your whole life and are just upset you have the palate of a broke boy. Gotta learn how to discern the subtle flavor profiles man.
Yea that is exactly the case. You got me figured out man.

I don't care if something is "authentic" or not, I just care if my food tastes good. nt gets so snobby in threads about sandwiches, pizza, Chinese takeout, and ones about tacos and burritos.

I don't care if something is "authentic" or not, I just care if my food tastes good. nt gets so snobby in threads about sandwiches, pizza, Chinese takeout, and ones about tacos and burritos.
@brendasdeadbaby  is the WORST when it comes to that. Dude legit cussed somebody out and called them a failure in life because they ordered Papa Johns

The exact topic we are speaking of. Take Chipotle for instance. I remember I went to LA a few years ago and I asked NikeTalkers for food suggestions. Southern California dudes sent me to Taco Del Rio. Sure it might have been authentic, but it didn't TASTE better than Chipotle.

Also here in DC, there is a Small Mediterranean Chain (Cava) that I prefer over more "authentic" Mediterranean spots. So my point is authentic doesn't always mean taste better.

Sometimes yall dudes simply love throwing around your, "Oh oh how can you eat Chipotle when there are so many better spots. Especially since it isn't authentic." You know, some people don't give a damn about authenticity. The "fake" places taste better to them. 

Ah yea.

I know cats like that.

@brendasdeadbaby
 is the WORST when it comes to that. Dude legit cussed somebody out and called them a failure in life because they ordered Papa Johns

He was right.

Had Chipotle like three times over the span of three years.

Never understood the hype.

Right. Dudes scared of some fake outbreak. I mean yall have been with Chipotle since day one, a few folks get sick and yall turn your backs on the company? Not cool at all man. Says a lot about yalls loyalties
Stop stealing my gimmick

Monsanto and other companies are purposely attacking Chipotle.

Personally I eat chipotle because it's quick, convenient, cheap, and always leaves me full.

Whenever I'm hungry and don't know what to eat, I go straight to get a burrito. It's also helpful that they offer vegan and vegetarian options for my GF.

Monsanto and other companies are purposely attacking Chipotle.

Personally I eat chipotle because it's quick, convenient, cheap, and always leaves me full.

Whenever I'm hungry and don't know what to eat, I go straight to get a burrito. It's also helpful that they offer vegan and vegetarian options for my GF.

corporate espionage b

They don't want us to eat at chipotle

My mans whos a GM at a Chipotle in NJ thinks its corporate espoionage
My neighbor whos a food inspector says they always have clean kitchens.

Last edited:
Chipotle needs a queso sauce like Qdoba. That's why sometimes I'll go to Qdoba over Chipotle.

It's pretty weird that scientists can't even find the source of the outbreak. They ain't got the answers. If it was a legit contamination they would've nailed it within a week. The fix is in.

corporate espionage b

They don't want us to eat at chipotle

My mans whos a GM at a Chipotle in NJ thinks its corporate espoionage
My neighbor whos a food inspector says they always have clean kitchens.

I believe it man, Mcdonald shares are tanking. "Healthy alternatives" are on the rise.

http://reason.com/blog/2015/12/23/biotech-company-terrorists-poison-chipot

http://www.naturalnews.com/052405_C..._corporate_sabotage_biotech_bioterrorism.html

http://www.snopes.com/chipotle-gmo-bioterror/

It hasn't been proven yet, and there is no actual proof yet but I believe this is the case.

Every time I go to Chipotle now there's only two or three people online. I used to order online at lunch time to avoid a line past the door. :smh:

Chipotle needs a queso sauce like Qdoba. That's why sometimes I'll go to Qdoba over Chipotle.

I like their burritos better. They give it some flavor.

Back
Top Bottom