"Chris Bosh will be traded this summer" -Bucher

It's pure American arrogance at it's finest, got Memphis fans thinking that Chris would rather be in Memphis that mother $+@$%!# Toronto...and nooffense to Memphis but by any mother $+@$%!# measure Toronto is on of the greatest cities in the world and when we lose big players like Vince or Bosh it'sbecause the TEAM sucks.

I can understand Chris wanting to go back to his home town whatever, thats cool, but this idea that he hates the city is just ludicrous.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

It's pure American arrogance at it's finest, got Memphis fans thinking that Chris would rather be in Memphis that mother $+@$%!# Toronto...and no offense to Memphis but by any mother $+@$%!# measure Toronto is on of the greatest cities in the world and when we lose big players like Vince or Bosh it's because the TEAM sucks.

I can understand Chris wanting to go back to his home town whatever, thats cool, but this idea that he hates the city is just ludicrous.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Toronto fans are going to be going through Vince 2.0

Bosh is a great player and all but he's not the franchise player that a team needs to make a significant playoff push...or at least he hasn't shown ityet. So yeah I 'm not even sure we should keep him anyway....I say trade him while his value is still high

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
Bro, I'm from Dallas... Played ball with and against CB for YEARS... It's not exactly a secret around here that he's not in love with the idea of spending his career in Toronto...

exactly...bosh is a dallas kid and he's been unhappy since they passed up lamarcus aldridge to draft bargnani. bosh and LMA workout together in off seasonin dallas.

Originally Posted by High Class Scum Bag

laugh.gif
Bro, I'm from Dallas... Played ball with and against CB for YEARS... It's not exactly a secret around here that he's not in love with the idea of spending his career in Toronto...

exactly...bosh is a dallas kid and he's been unhappy since they passed up lamarcus aldridge to draft bargnani. bosh and LMA workout together in off season in dallas.
How the !@++ would you know.
laugh.gif

It's pure American arrogance at it's finest, got Memphis fans thinking that Chris would rather be in Memphis that mother $+@$%!# Toronto...and no offense to Memphis but by any mother $+@$%!# measure Toronto is on of the greatest cities in the world and when we lose big players like Vince or Bosh it's because the TEAM sucks.

laugh.gif

Why does it matter what city he's in as long as he has a group of guys around that can win ball games once he gets there? Obviously, Toronto couldn'tdo it this year even after adding O'neal. I'm not saying he would love to play for Memphis, but to be able to play with the type of talent he'll bearound would only benefit him from being doubled and give him more opportunities.

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

laugh.gif

Why does it matter what city he's in as long as he has a group of guys around that can win ball games once he gets there? Obviously, Toronto couldn't do it this year even after adding O'neal. I'm not saying he would love to play for Memphis, but to be able to play with the type of talent he'll be around would only benefit him from being doubled and give him more opportunities.

It doesn't matter that is the point I am trying to make. If the team is good he will be back, if it's not then peace.

laugh.gif

exactly...bosh is a dallas kid and he's been unhappy since they passed up lamarcus aldridge to draft bargnani. bosh and LMA workout together in off season in dallas.
laugh.gif
its not really a secret....bosh and LMA have known each other for years and are good friends so of course bosh wanted him in toronto... insteadthey draft bargnani who last i checked was an average NBA player.
You're acting like he really loves Toronto. If he did he'd be willing to stay. Toronto must not be all that if they're 3 best players in franchisehistory have or are going to leave while they still have plenty of basketball left.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
its not really a secret....bosh and LMA have known each other for years and are good friends so of course bosh wanted him in toronto... instead they draft bargnani who last i checked was an average NBA player.
You're acting like he really loves Toronto. If he did he'd be willing to stay. Toronto must not be all that if they're 3 best players in franchise history have or are going to leave while they still have plenty of basketball left.
1. Check again.
indifferent.gif

2. Irrelevant, If Bosh wanted us to draft Lamarcus then good riddance because he is a moron, he is literally the exact same player as Bosh except like 25%worse.
3. The team stunk you imbecile, do you honestly believe people who are in Toronto for any amount of time hate this city?
indifferent.gif
Go read a %@+%$!% book...it's clear you don't know what on earthyou are talking about.

Cats in here tryna get me banned.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Osh Kosh, why are you so confident that athletes love Toronto
Have you every been to Toronto? I really shouldn't have to explain this.

Seriously if you are a young millionaire unless it's LA, New York, Chicago, there is not better choice that Toronto it's got everything.

Originally Posted by viiheaven

Everyone, please stop asking me to come and play for the team in your city. I get that question everyday now. I just want to enjoy my summer

- Chris Bosh... via Twitter.
laugh.gif
our bad, yo.
I hope Suns get him... or some one
ohwell.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
its not really a secret....bosh and LMA have known each other for years and are good friends so of course bosh wanted him in toronto... instead they draft bargnani who last i checked was an average NBA player.
You're acting like he really loves Toronto. If he did he'd be willing to stay. Toronto must not be all that if they're 3 best players in franchise history have or are going to leave while they still have plenty of basketball left.
1. Check again.
indifferent.gif

2. Irrelevant, If Bosh wanted us to draft Lamarcus then good riddance because he is a moron, he is literally the exact same player as Bosh except like 25% worse.
3. The team stunk you imbecile, do you honestly believe people who are in Toronto for any amount of time hate this city?
indifferent.gif
Go read a %@+%$!% book...it's clear you don't know what on earth you are talking about.

Cats in here tryna get me banned.
smh.gif

chill homie...you're getting your panties in a bunch over nothing...

that's my point, they still drafted a player who plays the same position....

true, a lot of people love toronto but very rarely do you see people from the US who grew up in the south move to toronto...most of the people who move totoronto and love it are not from the US.

You are in a ecstasy induced haze if you seriously believe that mess you just typed.

an for your information Bargnani is a center.

Seriously if you are a young millionaire unless it's LA, New York, Chicago, there is not better choice that Toronto it's got everything.
Hogtown arrogance at it's finest.
grin.gif
Being the"center of the universe" obviously didn't help you guys keep Vince, nor will it help you keep Bosh.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ill4eva

Hogtown arrogance at it's finest.
grin.gif
Being the "center of the universe" obviously didn't help you guys keep Vince, nor will it help you keep Bosh.
laugh.gif

I NEVER SAID IT WOULD.

I said it is about the team, if the team is good they will stay it's simple. Kobe was half way out the door in LA and they got Pau and suddenly he isMister Laker. I am merley decrying the idea that players leave becuase it's Toronto.

So his natural position is center and averages 5 rebounds per game? he's more comfortable AWAY from the basket just like LMA.

i've been to toronto and montreal. great cities but toronto isnt what you think it is and it will always be a hockey town.

Um, actually, I am not misunderstood OSH KOSH BOSH.

From what I heard tuesday, was "The Raptors want MORE draft picks." Not just a mid level one from the Hassan Adams trade (Which was so meaninglessfor the clippers)

And that wasn't just your GM, that was from Kiki Vanderweigh at the Nets Draft Party.

The Raptors want multiple picks multiple years. Most teams in this economic climate wants that (Even if you are in Canada, your team is effected by theNBA's Economic climate)

They have talked to us, the Spurs, and the one other team that Kiki would not mention because they are the one most active in the Chris Bosh/Amare Stoudemirepossible trades.

You know the Nets will not happen unless we give up enough young talent not for the Raptors to do the deal. But like I said, the deal probably would nothappen.

They want one more this year but want others in the next two drafts. They also want Marion back but not anywhere near 9 mil a season. They are willing to do asign and trade for him with most teams.

If he is dealt, it is to the west or a team in the east with young talent that can take the chance of being a immediate playoff team with the addition of Bosh.

I have a feeling that Bosh will end up in a Wizards uni next season....packaging the #5 + Jamison and either Nick Young or DeBrick Stevenson....

If the Wizards are serious about being in that top 5 in the East (because there are many up and coming teams who are better), then they make this trade...

So his natural position is center and averages 5 rebounds per game? he's more comfortable AWAY from the basket just like LMA.

i've been to toronto and montreal. great cities but toronto isnt what you think it is and it will always be a hockey town.
How is this relent we are still in the top 10 in attendance?
laugh.gif

He can guard centers Lamarcus cannot.

Back
Top Bottom