"Chris Bosh will be traded this summer" -Bucher

On a competitive nba team bargnani is definetly not a center. I live in toronto and theres a reason why athletes leave or dont want to come here. VC shouldntreally be on that list though he loved the city and put us on the map but he could see where the team was heading. NBA players know this is a hockey city thatwill do a horrible job at advertising their players, our media is just a bunch of imbeciles and we've been a bad team for a while.

How in the world does this city have what bosh can find in america??? We lack major U.S exposure for him and he's losing a lot of money in endorsements intoronto. Also us being the only canadian nba team doesn't help along wiht americans having no idea where toronto is on a map, americans dont give a rats#*% about us. Oh and did i mention the cold winters?

bargnani cannot guard centers buddy.....He's weak in the post. He's an avg man to man defender but he'll get his %+# bullied down low. Seriousy howold are you?

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Originally Posted by koolbarbone

Osh Kosh, why are you so confident that athletes love Toronto
Have you every been to Toronto? I really shouldn't have to explain this.

Seriously if you are a young millionaire unless it's LA, New York, Chicago, there is not better choice that Toronto it's got everything.
Except that most professional athletes would rather be in warm weather cities if not New York or L.A.

Originally Posted by gangtsa

On a competitive nba team bargnani is definetly not a center. I live in toronto and theres a reason why athletes leave or dont want to come here. VC shouldnt really be on that list though he loved the city and put us on the map but he could see where the team was heading. NBA players know this is a hockey city that will do a horrible job at advertising their players, our media is just a bunch of imbeciles and we've been a bad team for a while.

How in the world does this city have what bosh can find in america??? We lack major U.S exposure for him and he's losing a lot of money in endorsements in toronto. Also us being the only canadian nba team doesn't help along wiht americans having no idea where toronto is on a map, americans dont give a rats #*% about us. Oh and did i mention the cold winters?
Yeah Vince Carter really lost alot of endorsement deals playing in Toronto.
laugh.gif
GTFOWTBS

On a competitive nba team bargnani is definetly not a center. I live in toronto and theres a reason why athletes leave or dont want to come here. VC shouldnt really be on that list though he loved the city and put us on the map but he could see where the team was heading. NBA players know this is a hockey city that will do a horrible job at advertising their players, our media is just a bunch of imbeciles and we've been a bad team for a while.

How in the world does this city have what bosh can find in america??? We lack major U.S exposure for him and he's losing a lot of money in endorsements in toronto. Also us being the only canadian nba team doesn't help along wiht americans having no idea where toronto is on a map, americans dont give a rats #*% about us. Oh and did i mention the cold winters?
i agree with you 1000000000%

bargnani cannot guard centers buddy.....He's weak in the post. He's an avg man to man defender but he'll get his %+# bullied down low. Seriousy how old are you?
How old am I.
laugh.gif

Andrea Bargnani is a very good man to man post defender, and a very good defender on the permiter he just struggles with rotating correctly.
Assuming you don't belive Andrea is a center (stupid), you belive Lamarcus can guard centers?

Okay forget about your age. I'll just leave it you should stop just watching raptors games and watch the NBA.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Let's break it down then. If this is true Chris Bosh hates one of the greatest cities in the world and 4th biggest market in North America

1. Why did he not force his way out the first time? When the team stunk, why did he resign?

2. How come there has never been any news of this beyond Nowitness Dallas NBA player pick up games
laugh.gif
, @%%! bud, you should have sent that @%%! to Ric Bucher maybe he takes care of you with some cash. Nowitness stay chillin with NBA players on the regular, you should have warned Dirk about that gold digger.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

3. So you believe that Chris Bosh is also an double talking low character guy and I'm not talking about what he says in the media because any I've known to be in contact with Chris says he loves the city.

Maybe we should ask TDot since he is probably more likely to come into Chris than I would.
laugh.gif

If the team is good chris will be back it's that simple.
1) Because at that point, signing with Toronto was the best decision for he and his family financially... It's the same reason LeBron, DwyaneWade, and Carmelo Anthony re-signed with the teams that drafted them when their contracts were due...
2) It's not the first time we've heard rumors of Chris Bosh being traded because he might not be open to re-signing in Toronto... The topic has beencombed over several times on this board, and people have told you the same thing EVERY TIME... How many times have we heard him linked to New York, Detroit,Miami, etc.?
3) If you really believe that professional athletes saying all the right things in the media makes them double crossing low character guys, that's your owndamn problem... It happens EVERY DAY... In EVERY SPORT... There are VERY FEW professional athletes that will say exactly what's on their mind whencameras/microphones are in front of them... If you can't accept that, again, that's your own damn problem...

I've mentioned COUNTLESS times on here that I know people close to Chris/LaMarcus/etc. through playing ball growing up and all that... If you don'twanna talk it for what it's worth, yet again, that's your own damn problem... I'm telling you what people who would know how he really feels havesaid...

I ain't gonna sit here and play connect the dots for you, or go back and forth with you because you're upset about somebody not itching to play ball inToronto for the next 10 years... Either take it for what it is, or don't. I don't care. If he ends up staying in Toronto, I've got no problemsaying what people close to the situation told me were wrong... Hell, I'll even come back and tell you what they said helped change his mind... But the wayit stands right now, he doesn't want to be there any longer than he has to be... The people I talk to have absolutely no reason whatsoever to lie aboutthis to me... What do I really care if Chris stays in Toronto or goes somewhere else? He's gonna get $$$$$$$$either way...

It ain't really a knock on Toronto, I have absolutely nothing against the city, but it is what it is...

^ Bosh loves Toronto, VC loved Toronto, it is one of the best markets in sports. So dont go there. Bosh is soft, overated and fades in the clutch. Dude is inlove with his jumpshot, and refuses to play center. They should trade him, let bargs start at his natural position of PF and get a ton for him.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I have a feeling that Bosh will end up in a Wizards uni next season....packaging the #5 + Jamison and either Nick Young or DeBrick Stevenson....

If the Wizards are serious about being in that top 5 in the East (because there are many up and coming teams who are better), then they make this trade...

i'd do bosh for jaimson+young+5 pick if they took marcus banks' contract as well.. as far as athletes and the city of toronto..some americans in hereare either ignorant or just plain clueless because most athletes love tdot. bosh bigs up toronto all the time and guys like vince and t-mac still big it up.its little new york and we just mean mug instead of mug you......its a super cool place, word to baron davis

I'm upset that people believe that Toronto is Milwaukee or something, that is just ignorant and stupid.

I understand that Chris probably doesn't want to play for a +%###* team that has seen 4 coaches in 5 years but if the Raps are good next year (which isentirely possible) then what how quickly he sign on the dotted line.
laugh.gif

All I am trying to say is it is the team and NOT the city.

I'm upset that people believe that Toronto is Milwaukee or something, that is just ignorant and stupid.
Bro it's got nothing to do with the city... But as far as the NBA goes, where all but ONE team plays in the USA, it might as well beMilwaukee...

The Toronto Raptors are an afterthought... The Toronto Blue Jays are an afterthought... It's got nothing to do with the city of Toronto, or any of Canadafor that matter... It's just the nature of the beast...

When was the last time the Raptors played on National TV?

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Bro it's got nothing to do with the city... But as far as the NBA goes, where all but ONE team plays in the USA, it might as well be Milwaukee...

The Toronto Raptors are an afterthought... The Toronto Blue Jays are an afterthought... It's got nothing to do with the city of Toronto, or any of Canada for that matter... It's just the nature of the beast...

When was the last time the Raptors played on National TV?
Sure.

But I think all of that is irrelevant to Chris Bosh. The idea that player won't want to come to Toronto becuase they don't like the city itself(not theperception of the city) no matter which way you slice it up, is stupid.

I''d like to see Bosh in OKC at the 5 spot.

Thunder have the resources to make it happen but I doubt Bosh would want to play in OKC.

Originally Posted by JaFlash

I''d like to see Bosh in OKC at the 5 spot.

Thunder have the resources to make it happen but I doubt Bosh would want to play in OKC.
Yea he would, team is stacked, all they need is a legit big man.

Well, this thread has been blown way out of proportion.

At the end of the day, if Bosh is going to leave, then it is the best business decision to let him go. If we didnt have such a terrible year this year, thestory may be different. But, it is what it is. Now we just have to make the best of it. If it means trading Bosh to get as close to fair value as possible,then so be it. However, we might as well get something knowing full well that his intentions are to leave next offseason.

I would like to see him play in Dallas. Not just because it is his hometown, but because I think he would fit in well there. Right now with Kidd and Dirk, Ithink Bosh could play a key role. Now, I hope BC trades him to a western conference team, knowing full well that if we trade in the East we wont get close tofair value in return. I think he would be a superb player beside LeBron or Wade, but I really hope to God that doesnt happen.

I been telling my pops for the past year that BC has to trade him. I think now is the time. Even though everybody knows that be wants to leave the team (notthe city mind you), I still think now is the best time. Things could be much worse 8 months from now when the trade deadline approaches. I would rather us nottake that risk.

We really have to go after a good 2 guard. I like the mix of Marion and Bargs, and I think that if we played Kapono more minutes thing would work out. We needto get a slasher type of player to play the 2 spot, because our guard play is horrendous. And on that note, Jose needs to be damn healthy next year. If not,its a long year. Hell, next year is going to be a long year as it is.

At any rate, the trade needs to happen this summer. I wouldnt be surprised one bit if it does. BC is a smart man, and I fully believe he is going to make thebest deal possible for the organization.

Chris, if your last game was this season, I fully appreciate everything you did. This situation is completely different from VC's. Vince gave up on theteam. Near the end, it didnt seem like he cared. At the end of this season, Chris was still our leader. He was still playing hard every game, doing everythinghe could to help the team win. In my books, that is appreciated to the fullest. Best of luck to him, no matter what team he goes to.

/depressing post.

how did i miss this thread

its not just what he says in the media, I truly believe dude loves the city. a couple years ago one of my friends hung out with bosh, his bro joel and coupleof his guys. they were talking b'ball, toronto etc. bosh's only complain then was how much less of a spotlight there is on basketball up in torontocompared to the states. the hockey slurping in the media up here is a well known fact. hockey gets 200x the coverage that b'ball gets. If not for The Scoresports channel there'd be little to no coverage of basketball besides just a 30sec recap of a game when hockey gets a million special shows a day. but thatin no way affects the fact that he loves the city. that fact isn't even relevant though, if raps suck hes off anyway. who cares then if loved or dislikedtoronto.

no way will he be vince 2.0. a franchise player never gives up on his team, his city and his fans. everybody knew he was purposely tanking all season long.dude was a crybaby. if you didn't live in toronto you had no idea to the extent to which he'd whine and complain all the time. his mom would always bein the local media backing up his crying and making excuses constantly, it was seriously annoying. what vince did as a player on the court in his early yearsare still some of my fondest memories of the raptors, the excitement that vinsanity brought was ridiculous. he could've approached his situation with muchmore class but he chose not to. Bosh is a polar opposite. hes been nothing but classy since his first day. theres the knock on him about not being clutch,fading when it counts, relying too much on the jumper late in the games etc. but this guy came to play every single day. he improved every year he was here andhe was a honest player. there is absolutely no reason to dislike him as a person. I admire what hes given for toronto and it'll always be appreciated.

i personally wouldn't mind if he got traded and I trust in BC to get a remotely fair deal. It will be hard to get the real value for bosh but its betterthan letting him walk. multiple first round picks + up and coming youngster + some cap room cleared perhaps?

in any case, he'll be very missed if hes gone

Come on home to Dallas.

Send Josh, Dampier, and Stack if they want him.

We'll do a S+T with Kidd and you guys can send Calderon too!
wink.gif

I'd like Marion, but I don't think we can get both Bosh and Marion.

Originally Posted by chris boshs neck

^ Bosh loves Toronto, VC loved Toronto, it is one of the best markets in sports. So dont go there. Bosh is soft, overated and fades in the clutch. Dude is in love with his jumpshot, and refuses to play center. They should trade him, let bargs start at his natural position of PF and get a ton for him.

I will never understand why people want Bosh here in Dallas with Dirk.

The ONLY way I want Bosh here is if we trade Dirk for a real center and a two guard.

Even then I would rather take my chances with Dirk+trading our expiring contracts for B.Diddy and Kaman.

Chris Bosh is Dirk Nowitzki with less of a jumper.

Oh and black Americans don't want to live in Toronto period stop arguing.

Back
Top Bottom