Chris Brown official F.A.M.E. album in stores now!!! Vol.250-275k First week

So we all know what happen to CB back in 2009. However, he's been grinding and hustle to improve his image again, Lets take a look back on CB 2010 year.
So he release 3 mixtapes, "In my Zone", "In my Zone 2" and "Fan of a Fan. Which had the "comeback single" Deuces on it. Which peak at number #14 on Hot 100 and number #1 on HipHop & RnB charts.

Also "No BS" also was #10 on HH and RnB charts and number at #80 on Hot 100. That's kind of a surprise since they are mixtape songs. His first single off his new album "F.A..M.E"  "Yea 3x" is already at #19 on Hot 100 and top 10 hit in several countries. Can't forget the BET performance which started the "comeback". Also the movie "Takers" opened up at #1 Box office (same week "Deuces" was #1 on the charts) with $20 million, has since made $70 million,  He's also been featured on other artist songs that have charted.  CB got 3 grammy nominations off a mixtape. Last but not least he finish hi[font='American Typewriter', 'Courier New', Courier, monospace]s [/font][font='Comic Sans MS']"52 weeks domestic violence course".  Do you think it's possible he can make full comeback? Where he can sell a millions and go on a tour?[/font]

So we all know what happen to CB back in 2009. However, he's been grinding and hustle to improve his image again, Lets take a look back on CB 2010 year.
So he release 3 mixtapes, "In my Zone", "In my Zone 2" and "Fan of a Fan. Which had the "comeback single" Deuces on it. Which peak at number #14 on Hot 100 and number #1 on HipHop & RnB charts.

Also "No BS" also was #10 on HH and RnB charts and number at #80 on Hot 100. That's kind of a surprise since they are mixtape songs. His first single off his new album "F.A..M.E"  "Yea 3x" is already at #19 on Hot 100 and top 10 hit in several countries. Can't forget the BET performance which started the "comeback". Also the movie "Takers" opened up at #1 Box office (same week "Deuces" was #1 on the charts) with $20 million, has since made $70 million,  He's also been featured on other artist songs that have charted.  CB got 3 grammy nominations off a mixtape. Last but not least he finish hi[font='American Typewriter', 'Courier New', Courier, monospace]s [/font][font='Comic Sans MS']"52 weeks domestic violence course".  Do you think it's possible he can make full comeback? Where he can sell a millions and go on a tour?[/font]

He will never make a full comeback, but he will always be a big artist and sell a good amount of albums and singles. I bought his last album which was decent but even people in the store looked at me funny. I hear people men and women in the streets talking about they'll never support him. His music is dope, have always been a fan and we have no idea what Rihanna was doing in that car. Doesn't make it acceptable but it's not like she did nothing wrong.

He will never make a full comeback, but he will always be a big artist and sell a good amount of albums and singles. I bought his last album which was decent but even people in the store looked at me funny. I hear people men and women in the streets talking about they'll never support him. His music is dope, have always been a fan and we have no idea what Rihanna was doing in that car. Doesn't make it acceptable but it's not like she did nothing wrong.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

yesterday's fiasco sealed this statement

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Exactly.

Exactly.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Exactly.
pretty much...even though "real N_" ain't see nuffin wrong with what CB did...da media is spinnin it like he's da villian for setting da ether on raz b

nevertheless, im glad he learned about da mixtape grind...so now he can't be silenced.

Exactly.
pretty much...even though "real N_" ain't see nuffin wrong with what CB did...da media is spinnin it like he's da villian for setting da ether on raz b

nevertheless, im glad he learned about da mixtape grind...so now he can't be silenced.

He needs to stop tweeting and rapping imo, but he'll be alright

Deuces was the #1 video of the year on BET's 100 countdown show

He needs to stop tweeting and rapping imo, but he'll be alright

Deuces was the #1 video of the year on BET's 100 countdown show

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
Busta went in.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Exactly.

Word,  I don't see nothing wrong with what he did IMO, however thisdude should just stay off of twitter, etc. Everything he does, right orwrong is going to be blown out of porportion because of one incident.You don't see the media coming down on Raz B for recording what wassupposed to be a private converstaion between him and a good friend(Ray-J). Dude can't even defend himself without causing outrage.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Exactly.

Word,  I don't see nothing wrong with what he did IMO, however thisdude should just stay off of twitter, etc. Everything he does, right orwrong is going to be blown out of porportion because of one incident.You don't see the media coming down on Raz B for recording what wassupposed to be a private converstaion between him and a good friend(Ray-J). Dude can't even defend himself without causing outrage.
laugh.gif

i never liked how he got blackballed to an extent immediately following the rihanna incident

i really hope the raz b thing doesn't follow him too long and portray him in too negative of a light, dude was just being real.

i never liked how he got blackballed to an extent immediately following the rihanna incident

i really hope the raz b thing doesn't follow him too long and portray him in too negative of a light, dude was just being real.

What happened?
nerd.gif

What happened?
nerd.gif

He needs delete his twitter account or at least have his people run it so he can't get in anymore trouble. I think his main problem was be was a young man when he did what he did with such a young audience. If he was older I doubt he'd be getting the backlas he has. I hope to see him do even better this year. No BS is starting to get heavy play on the radio again.

He needs delete his twitter account or at least have his people run it so he can't get in anymore trouble. I think his main problem was be was a young man when he did what he did with such a young audience. If he was older I doubt he'd be getting the backlas he has. I hope to see him do even better this year. No BS is starting to get heavy play on the radio again.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Yeah, why is that? It came out last year on the "Fan of a Fan" mixtape, and it was on TV last year. It's back on the 106&Park countdown all of a sudden. Did they just officially release it as a single or somethin'?!

Back
Top Bottom