Chris Brown official F.A.M.E. album in stores now!!! Vol.250-275k First week

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

He needs delete his twitter account or at least have his people run it so he can't get in anymore trouble. I think his main problem was be was a young man when he did what he did with such a young audience. If he was older I doubt he'd be getting the backlas he has. I hope to see him do even better this year. No BS is starting to get heavy play on the radio again.
Yeah, why is that? It came out last year on the "Fan of a Fan" mixtape, and it was on TV last year. It's back on the 106&Park countdown all of a sudden. Did they just officially release it as a single or somethin'?!

^ thats what i'm thinkin cuz they played it before dueces then that took off so i'm guessing they're doing it as a second single...thought it was just here cuz he's from here but its also been on VH1Soul alot again

^ thats what i'm thinkin cuz they played it before dueces then that took off so i'm guessing they're doing it as a second single...thought it was just here cuz he's from here but its also been on VH1Soul alot again

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

i never liked how he got blackballed to an extent immediately following the rihanna incident

i really hope the raz b thing doesn't follow him too long and portray him in too negative of a light, dude was just being real.

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

i never liked how he got blackballed to an extent immediately following the rihanna incident

i really hope the raz b thing doesn't follow him too long and portray him in too negative of a light, dude was just being real.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

He will never make a full comeback, but he will always be a big artist and sell a good amount of albums and singles. I bought his last album which was decent but even people in the store looked at me funny. I hear people men and women in the streets talking about they'll never support him. His music is dope, have always been a fan and we have no idea what Rihanna was doing in that car. Doesn't make it acceptable but it's not like she did nothing wrong.

yesterday's fiasco sealed this statement
Exactly.
pretty much...even though "real N_" ain't see nuffin wrong with what CB did...da media is spinnin it like he's da villian for setting da ether on raz b

nevertheless, im glad he learned about da mixtape grind...so now he can't be silenced.
yep that Fan of a Fan mixtape saved him. Think he got two grammy nom off that joint alone.

NO BS came out a hot minute ago but a lot of people didnt hear it.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

He will never make a full comeback, but he will always be a big artist and sell a good amount of albums and singles. I bought his last album which was decent but even people in the store looked at me funny. I hear people men and women in the streets talking about they'll never support him. His music is dope, have always been a fan and we have no idea what Rihanna was doing in that car. Doesn't make it acceptable but it's not like she did nothing wrong.

yesterday's fiasco sealed this statement
Exactly.
pretty much...even though "real N_" ain't see nuffin wrong with what CB did...da media is spinnin it like he's da villian for setting da ether on raz b

nevertheless, im glad he learned about da mixtape grind...so now he can't be silenced.
yep that Fan of a Fan mixtape saved him. Think he got two grammy nom off that joint alone.

NO BS came out a hot minute ago but a lot of people didnt hear it.

"Look At Me Now" is NASTY!!!!

Errrbody came correct
eek.gif
+
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom