Chris Brown shot at and Suge Knight hit twice at VMA Pre Party

I just want to see NTers meet up in Da Heightz and fight for Jason Derulo's honor.

Edshoecator vs Thunderchunk69

Last edited:
Lol at these cats thinking everybody thats street gotta be all wild and loud... some of the dudes I know who put the most work in are the quietest dudes Ive come across.

How do you know they put the work in if they're quiet?

Not only that but is he implying that common is about that underworld life? I seriously doubt it. Chicago over does it a lot man :lol:

Like chill out. You can still be cool w/o frontin so much. We talking about common n drake for crying out loud :lol:

If we talking bout gangsta r&b Tim Vocalz pulling out the 40 cal on any of these cats while hittin a falsetto note about bussin his gun

That is untrue.

if I was cut from the same weak cloth as you are, I would have hit that report button like you brag about in the Mike Brown thread.

maybe you should start a thread asking for donations to "meet" people off the internet.

#noplaneticketSeptember you clown

You mean that flimsy, swap meet cloth you're built from that makes you think it's cool to troll a thread about a child being murdered by the police? Please!

I wasn't always edshoecator and have had documented run-ins with nters years ago. I don't hide behind my screen name and make slick comments. I'm too old now but you cowards can always pm me for my address or vice versa.

Back on topic... Ray j would be the hardest if he could actually sing

Last edited:
You mean that flimsy, swap meet cloth you're built from that makes you think it's cool to troll a thread about a child being murdered by a police? Please!

I wasn't always edshoecator and have had documented run-ins with nt years ago. I don't hide behind my screen name and make slick comments. I'm too old now but you cowards can always pm me for my address or vice versa.Back on topic... Ray j would be the hardest if he could actually sing

:rofl:

Last edited:

That is untrue.

if I was cut from the same weak cloth as you are, I would have hit that report button like you brag about in the Mike Brown thread.

maybe you should start a thread asking for donations to "meet" people off the internet.

#noplaneticketSeptember you clown
You mean that flimsy, swap meet cloth you're built from that makes you think it's cool to troll a thread about a child being murdered by the police? Please!

I wasn't always edshoecator and have had documented run-ins with nters years ago. I don't hide behind my screen name and make slick comments. I'm too old now but you cowards can always pm me for my address or vice versa.

Back on topic... Ray j would be the hardest if he could actually sing
You're so cool.

Its called the streets talk, man  C'mon fam.   The streets know who did what.  Obviously you have no knowledge of the streets...
Not only that but is he implying that common is about that underworld life? I seriously doubt it. Chicago over does it a lot man
laugh.gif

Like chill out. You can still be cool w/o frontin so much. We talking about common n drake for crying out loud
laugh.gif
NO, I was not implying that Com was about that life, don't even know how you could've came to that conclusion.   You can be raised around it and not be about it.  Com came up around all the Moe's and 4's.  No one is frontin, fam. 

Katt kinda speaking on that real....in a crackish kinda way. guess the ***** going skiing in socal..

Katt Williams says he was with Suge Knight when he was shot at the pre-VMA party ... and the comedian maintains Suge was trying to protect someone else when the bullets started flying.

Our photog spotted Katt out in Malibu Monday, where he broke down the shooting of his friend Suge, like this:

-- Suge was not the intended victim and he was merely trying to save someone else ... possibly Chris Brown?
-- Suge's shooting was NOT gang-related because ... has there ever been a gang-related shooting where the other side didn't shoot back?

As for who pulled the trigger, Katt uncorked a rant about "nobody" shooting Suge ... theorizing the shooter might never be caught just like MLK Jr. and Malcolm X's assassins -- which makes zero sense since their killers were tried and convicted.

That aside, watch the clip ... Katt makes more solid points than not.
http://www.tmz.com/2014/08/26/katt-williams-suge-knight-shooting-vma-party-video/#ixzz3BVnaA8Lx

Its called the streets talk, man  C'mon fam.   The streets know who did what.  Obviously you have no knowledge of the streets...
Not only that but is he implying that common is about that underworld life? I seriously doubt it. Chicago over does it a lot man :lol:

Like chill out. You can still be cool w/o frontin so much. We talking about common n drake for crying out loud :lol:

NO, I was not implying that Com was about that life, don't even know how you could've came to that conclusion.   You can be raised around it and not be about it.  Com came up around all the Moe's and 4's.  No one is frontin, fam. 

if the streets are talking..how do they know? you watch too many movies b. The real ****** moving units and catching bodies...for one keep their hands clean and have other ****** do it...and two...live completely separate story lines that are their socially accepted back stories. The streets talking, you don't think 12 is listening b?

if the streets are talking..how do they know? you watch too many movies b. The real ****** moving units and catching bodies...for one keep their hands clean and have other ****** do it...and two...live completely separate story lines that are their socially accepted back stories. The streets talking, you don't think 12 is listening b?
Too many movies?  *****, it's called I grew up in Chicago.  Troll somebody else, stupid.

Katt kinda speaking on that real....in a crackish kinda way. guess the ***** going skiing in socal..

Katt Williams says he was with Suge Knight when he was shot at the pre-VMA party ... and the comedian maintains Suge was trying to protect someone else when the bullets started flying.

Our photog spotted Katt out in Malibu Monday, where he broke down the shooting of his friend Suge, like this:

-- Suge was not the intended victim and he was merely trying to save someone else ... possibly Chris Brown?
-- Suge's shooting was NOT gang-related because ... has there ever been a gang-related shooting where the other side didn't shoot back?

As for who pulled the trigger, Katt uncorked a rant about "nobody" shooting Suge ... theorizing the shooter might never be caught just like MLK Jr. and Malcolm X's assassins -- which makes zero sense since their killers were tried and convicted.

That aside, watch the clip ... Katt makes more solid points than not.
http://www.tmz.com/2014/08/26/katt-williams-suge-knight-shooting-vma-party-video/#ixzz3BVnaA8Lx

That little crackball made some sense once you sort through the rambling.

Too many movies?  *****, it's called I grew up in Chicago.  Troll somebody else, stupid.

stupid lol. you washed b. troll deez

If you were ever in or around the streets, you would know that most know who does what they do.  Here's a hint, it aint the loud dude in the club trying to be seen... and we all know they listening, how else do you explain the blue lights on damn near every corner(cop cameras)?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom