Chris Kaman blows up $10,000 worth of Fireworks on his front lawn (VID)

that forehead
eek.gif

nice fireworks though

Before I watched the vid, I was saying how 10g on fireworks is such a waste. I was thinking "give it to charity or something".

But after watching the vid, I have to agree that that was sick.
laugh.gif

Them dudes hauled !@% at the end.
laugh.gif

Only thing I wish they showed was the aftermath. Cuz you know the street/lawn was FI-DUCKED up.

Before I watched the vid, I was saying how 10g on fireworks is such a waste. I was thinking "give it to charity or something".

But after watching the vid, I have to agree that that was sick.
laugh.gif

Them dudes hauled !@% at the end.
laugh.gif

Only thing I wish they showed was the aftermath. Cuz you know the street/lawn was FI-DUCKED up.

chris kaman seems real cool in every interview i've seen him in.

add this to the equation and he has cracked my list of top 10 nba players

chris kaman seems real cool in every interview i've seen him in.

add this to the equation and he has cracked my list of top 10 nba players

i may have missed it but was there a dude there who knew how to set these things off safely and correctly. 10Gs could have paid for a person to help them set if off

thats how dudes be gettin killed

i may have missed it but was there a dude there who knew how to set these things off safely and correctly. 10Gs could have paid for a person to help them set if off

thats how dudes be gettin killed

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

instead of nice clothes and superficial things, he spends his cash on shenanigans and entertainment. seems like a fun dude to hang out with. NH.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jalrulz

instead of nice clothes and superficial things, he spends his cash on shenanigans and entertainment. seems like a fun dude to hang out with. NH.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom