Chris Kaman blows up $10,000 worth of Fireworks on his front lawn (VID)

laugh.gif
team race card whattup!

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Please tell me you guys aren't talking about JaMarcus... Let's see, Kaman is still in the league, producing, and still making large amounts of money while JaMarcus is out of the league, no news of a team picking him up, and has shown to have one of the laziest work ethics in the NFL. Yes guys! Completely the same situation! Genius!

And if you guys aren't talking about JaMarcus, completely dismiss this whole statement 
laugh.gif
. If you are, you have got to be ##*%%*!+ me 
indifferent.gif
The example used was definitely Carmelo...but it don't matter who it was.
The point is...

(Insert Any Black Athlete) spends considerable amount of money on jewelry = It's Silly

Chris Kaman spends considerable amount of money on fireworks = It's Cool

But...Chris Kaman works hard so it's all good.
Then I guess disregard my JaMarcus rant, but to say it doesn't matter who it is is stupid. I'll agree when it was used on Carmelo a lot of it has to do with the fact that he's a young black man that grew up in the rough parts of Baltimore, but you can't defend JaMarcus on anything. I will defend Melo through and through (if I saw the topic, but I don't remember it at all) if people were saying he was gonna go broke for buying a piece of jewelry because it's an ignorant statement. You're bolded statement isn't that clear cut and dry. Maybe instead of bringing up those situations in other topics and putting so much focus on it that it engraves in people's minds you should just take what Kaman did for what it's worth. We just saw an awesome fireworks display by Kaman that he did not only for him but his boys and the neighborhood he lives in to give everyone some enjoyment on the 4th on the first thing some people do is think race. And I just saw what DoubleJ's said and if you take anything that Jason Whitlock says seriously you just need to stop being so uptight and letting someone like that get you going. That's exactly what Whitlock what's you to do. He's just that type of writer where as long as his name comes out of your mouth, whether good or bad, he's going to be happy.

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Please tell me you guys aren't talking about JaMarcus... Let's see, Kaman is still in the league, producing, and still making large amounts of money while JaMarcus is out of the league, no news of a team picking him up, and has shown to have one of the laziest work ethics in the NFL. Yes guys! Completely the same situation! Genius!

And if you guys aren't talking about JaMarcus, completely dismiss this whole statement 
laugh.gif
. If you are, you have got to be ##*%%*!+ me 
indifferent.gif
The example used was definitely Carmelo...but it don't matter who it was.
The point is...

(Insert Any Black Athlete) spends considerable amount of money on jewelry = It's Silly

Chris Kaman spends considerable amount of money on fireworks = It's Cool

But...Chris Kaman works hard so it's all good.
Then I guess disregard my JaMarcus rant, but to say it doesn't matter who it is is stupid. I'll agree when it was used on Carmelo a lot of it has to do with the fact that he's a young black man that grew up in the rough parts of Baltimore, but you can't defend JaMarcus on anything. I will defend Melo through and through (if I saw the topic, but I don't remember it at all) if people were saying he was gonna go broke for buying a piece of jewelry because it's an ignorant statement. You're bolded statement isn't that clear cut and dry. Maybe instead of bringing up those situations in other topics and putting so much focus on it that it engraves in people's minds you should just take what Kaman did for what it's worth. We just saw an awesome fireworks display by Kaman that he did not only for him but his boys and the neighborhood he lives in to give everyone some enjoyment on the 4th on the first thing some people do is think race. And I just saw what DoubleJ's said and if you take anything that Jason Whitlock says seriously you just need to stop being so uptight and letting someone like that get you going. That's exactly what Whitlock what's you to do. He's just that type of writer where as long as his name comes out of your mouth, whether good or bad, he's going to be happy.

The same dudes saying every thread has to turn into something about race somehow twist a thread about an NBA player setting tons of fireworks off in the boonies into a race issue.

Come on now. This is reaching a pathetic low. Most people here couldn't give two doo doos how someone wealthy spends their money. Let a fun video be just that and let lesser minds spew ignorance amongst themselves.

The same dudes saying every thread has to turn into something about race somehow twist a thread about an NBA player setting tons of fireworks off in the boonies into a race issue.

Come on now. This is reaching a pathetic low. Most people here couldn't give two doo doos how someone wealthy spends their money. Let a fun video be just that and let lesser minds spew ignorance amongst themselves.

Here come the crybaby "he's throwing the race card" dudes.
Typical.

laugh.gif
 The funny thing is...nobody can say ElijahBrohamm is wrong. The only thing you CAN say is "race card". 

Typical.

laugh.gif
 The funny thing is...nobody can say ElijahBrohamm is wrong. The only thing you CAN say is "race card". 

Typical.

laugh.gif
Maybe not, maybe so, but do you really think going into a thread being debbie downers helps convince people? No one is gonna listen when it feels like it's being shoved down our throats when it's not needed. Horrible way of trying to get your point across.

Typical.

laugh.gif
Maybe not, maybe so, but do you really think going into a thread being debbie downers helps convince people? No one is gonna listen when it feels like it's being shoved down our throats when it's not needed. Horrible way of trying to get your point across.

Back
Top Bottom