chris paul needs to get laid out.

yes hes really good, but he talks WAY too much. i hope Tim Duncan or Bruce Bowen send him a message this series.

d6078223fc4b7bc73ba408373a94aaaa0417e50e

Dude has some amazing swag, and his game can back it up. It's all good with me as long as you can walk the walk and also talk the talk.

just curious... why does it concern you that he talks?

has he said anything to you? are you a player on the Spurs?

why should that bother you?

I totally missed his sig and his avatar
laugh.gif
you can tell that the thread starter is extra salty. Sore loser
tongue.gif

Did you see that move he pulled on Bowen??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
If Paul continues to pull out tricks like that, no one will be able to send hima message
laugh.gif

now that the mavs are gone and incapacitated, you're directing other teams to carry out your own wishes?
smh.gif

u tight!!!!!!!cp3 is the truth no one can hold him not evne bowen and his crackhead defenese whoo!!!!! feels me ric flair?

I'm mad. But if you're winning you can talk. CP's definitely cut from the same cloth as Larry Bird, GP...

Stop the hate...dude has mad skillz, just appreciate his game and enjoy the great basketball being displayed on your television.

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

I totally missed his sig and his avatar
laugh.gif
you can tell that the thread starter is extra salty. Sore loser
tongue.gif

Did you see that move he pulled on Bowen??
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
If Paul continues to pull out tricks like that, no one will be able to send him a message
laugh.gif

That move was
pimp.gif
im def. gonna pull that one out on my friends when weplaying ball

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

d6078223fc4b7bc73ba408373a94aaaa0417e50e

Dude has some amazing swag, and his game can back it up. It's all good with me as long as you can walk the walk and also talk the talk.

Still mad that he owned and eliminated your Mavs? This guy is crazy good, and his future is looking brighter by the moment.

Back
Top Bottom