chris paul needs to get laid out.

he's hella good, but ive never liked him, the story about his grandpa was good and all, but the kid was a punk a WF, i remember when he punched DaneilEwing

Yea but he seems diffrent and much more mature in the NBA. i was thinkin to myself the other day that was him that punched dude right? IK he was a punk incollege but based off his NBA career so far you wouldnt think he was like that

Does anyone have the video of him punching Ewing?

I was able to find this though...Bowen is such a jerk.

Dude backs everything up on the court. He can say whatever he wants.

Remember GP back in the '90s? He'd talk your ear off, then he'd just take the ball away from you and leave you in the dust while Shawn Kemp wasthrowing it down on your teammate.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Remember GP back in the '90s? He'd talk your ear off, then he'd just take the ball away from you and leave you in the dust while Shawn Kemp was throwing it down on your teammate.

Not to disrespect CP3, but GP was a defensive player of the year and led his team to the NBA Finals.

CP3 doesn't have those credentials, yet.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Remember GP back in the '90s? He'd talk your ear off, then he'd just take the ball away from you and leave you in the dust while Shawn Kemp was throwing it down on your teammate.

Not to disrespect CP3, but GP was a defensive player of the year and led his team to the NBA Finals.

CP3 doesn't have those credentials, yet.

yeah, you can't quite say that about him yet. let him win a championship first. same with Lebron, Dwight, and these other young guys that have a lot ofgame, but haven't really done anything legendary yet for people to be talking like that

when he doesnt get his way, hell punch or kick you in the balls behind your back.. watch out . he got into it with danny granger back in college.. every gameid say he would fight. his team would win but you dont have to be a total %#+ about it.

In that video, wathc pauls hands, by choice or not he gets bowen in the balls.

IMO LeBron is already there. He's not in rarefied air or anything, but he has earned the right to walk on the court with swag.

Even though he was doing it right out of H.S..
laugh.gif

every game id say he would fight. his team would win but you dont have to be a total %#+ about it.

i don't think we've seen the worst of CP3....yet.

I expect him to be involved in an in game brawl down the line.

Originally Posted by dyyhard

every game id say he would fight. his team would win but you dont have to be a total %#+ about it.

i don't think we've seen the worst of CP3....yet.

I expect him to be involved in an in game brawl down the line.

he will more than likely be the instigator and then run to the refs and behind his teammates.

Back
Top Bottom