Chris Tucker's Doing a Comedy Standup Tour

At comedy Jam was okay, i didnt read the whole thread but if its just him and some other no names i dont think its worth it. But he was pretty funny.

I'll just get Louis CK @ The Beacon tickets instead.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Homie doesn't even swear anymore. I'm alrightttttttt.

Where do people get their facts from? He was funny and he definitely still curses. Gave a solid 2 hour performance too.

Where do people get their facts from? He was funny and he definitely still curses. Gave a solid 2 hour performance too.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I'm interested to see if he'll be a reverse Jonah Hill.
Will he be less funny since getting chubbier?
Let's be honest, Chris Tucker was at his funniest when he was at his lankiest.

That's because he was hungry, literally and figuratively. He's still funny though, imo. And, uh, yes, he still uses profanity in his shows ya'll.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I'm interested to see if he'll be a reverse Jonah Hill.
Will he be less funny since getting chubbier?
Let's be honest, Chris Tucker was at his funniest when he was at his lankiest.

That's because he was hungry, literally and figuratively. He's still funny though, imo. And, uh, yes, he still uses profanity in his shows ya'll.

If its anything like the perfomance when he was with kat and chappelle im not interested. He's wasn't funny at all to me.

If its anything like the perfomance when he was with kat and chappelle im not interested. He's wasn't funny at all to me.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Gotcha. After watching this, I can understand why now folks are not interested in his standup. He still curses, but if you look at his earlier videos, you'll notice that he did scale back the profanity.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Gotcha. After watching this, I can understand why now folks are not interested in his standup. He still curses, but if you look at his earlier videos, you'll notice that he did scale back the profanity.

Back
Top Bottom