Chris Tucker's Doing a Comedy Standup Tour

From the305.com

christucker.gif

Armed with a trademarked style, incomparable delivery, impeccable comedic timing and a signature voice, actor and comedian Chris Tucker is set to embark on an 18 date national stand-up comedy tour. Tickets go on sale beginning July 15th at 10:00 am at Ticketmaster.com and LiveNation.com.

Early in his stand-up career, Tucker gained a reputation as one of the leading comics on the Los Angeles comedy circuit and was invited to participate in hip-hop mogul Russell Simmons’ Def Comedy Jam on HBO, where he became a frequent performer.  As a high energy actor, Tucker paired up with one of rap’s greatest, Ice Cube, in the 1995 cult classic, Friday.  As “Smokey

From the305.com

christucker.gif

Armed with a trademarked style, incomparable delivery, impeccable comedic timing and a signature voice, actor and comedian Chris Tucker is set to embark on an 18 date national stand-up comedy tour. Tickets go on sale beginning July 15th at 10:00 am at Ticketmaster.com and LiveNation.com.

Early in his stand-up career, Tucker gained a reputation as one of the leading comics on the Los Angeles comedy circuit and was invited to participate in hip-hop mogul Russell Simmons’ Def Comedy Jam on HBO, where he became a frequent performer.  As a high energy actor, Tucker paired up with one of rap’s greatest, Ice Cube, in the 1995 cult classic, Friday.  As “Smokey

I have yet to see a comic remain THAT funny after they have already crossed-over. Martin was cool in RunTelDat, but no where near as funny as his RAW days.

I don't expect much from this.

I have yet to see a comic remain THAT funny after they have already crossed-over. Martin was cool in RunTelDat, but no where near as funny as his RAW days.

I don't expect much from this.

Originally Posted by Young Street86

I didnt even know he did stand up.

You never seen this?

Only real stand up I know he did but it was funny. I got tickets to the SF show. I have a feeling he's going to suck but I can't wait anyways. Chappelle, Katt Williams, Gabriel...it's going to be good!

Originally Posted by Young Street86

I didnt even know he did stand up.

You never seen this?

Only real stand up I know he did but it was funny. I got tickets to the SF show. I have a feeling he's going to suck but I can't wait anyways. Chappelle, Katt Williams, Gabriel...it's going to be good!

Back
Top Bottom