CHUCK E CHEESE KID WILDING OUT!!!

Smh let my son had been playing ski ball and lil dude came thru set tripping. He would've got a quick ken and ryu sweep up off of that damn thing. I don't play the bad kid game.

Future repeat juvenile offender.

Sad because little man probably has no chance whatsoever from day 1. Its moreso a reflection of bad parenting and kids having kids though.
Bruh stop it
I ain't saying the kids ain't a bad *** kid
But don't just start throwing out the future repeat juvenile offender stuff
I get tired of folks throwing our young black kids under the bus
If it was a white kid
I bet u that juvenile offender lil man has no chance crap wouldn't have been said
Probably just some oh he runs his parents at home
White kids feel entitled bs or something
But when it's a person of color
People always gotta go to the extreme
To be honest that ain't even that bad compared
To some of the stuff I've seen kids do
Lil man was running wild in chuck e cheese
And people Instantly started talking about the parents
What if lil man was with his old grand parents and they was in the bathroom or something the vid only
Like 2 min long he coulda started running wild then
I ain't tryna make excuses for him but I just hate the stereotypes

Bruh stop it
If it was a white kid
I bet u that juvenile offender lil man has no chance crap wouldn't have been said
What if lil man was with his old grand parents and they was in the bathroom or something the vid only

Why are you making the assumption that if it was a white kid I wouldn't say future juvenile offender as well? What stereotype did I make?

If anything you jumped the gun and automatically assumed that I called him that because of his race and that I'm throwing black kids under the bus. Why are you accusing me of that for?

I don't care if the kids white, black, Spanish, or Asian, that behavior running wild with no discipline and structure whatsoever is that of a future juvenile offender. Like I said in my initial post though, I'm more upset at the parents, because this is way more a reflection of them then the kid.

Bruh stop it
If it was a white kid

Cape'n for a bad *** kid.

Done seen it all tonight. :smh:

Bruh stop it
If it was a white kid

Why are you making the assumption that if it was a white kid I wouldn't say future juvenile offender as well? What stereotype did I make?

If anything you jumped the gun and automatically assumed that I called him that because of his race and that I'm throwing black kids under the bus. Why are you accusing me of that for?

I don't care if the kids white, black, Spanish, or Asian, that behavior running wild with no discipline and structure whatsoever is that of a future juvenile offender. Like I said in my initial post though, I'm more upset at the parents, because this is way more a reflection of them then the kid.

word. Doesn't matter your race, bad is bad. And it's ok for a kid to act up and do this, they don't know any better. However, when they do get on the game and start acting up, the parent needs to step up and use their authority to teach them better and create a good human being.

and ok, lets say the amazing parents of this kid are in the bathroom. That is without a doubt a decent excuse. Where is the person of authority with the responsibility to take care of this kid. Where is the older brother, uncle, aunt, grandparent, of the kid to watch over him Your kid, especially at that age shouldn't be left alone to the possible dangers of the public world.

This is the type of kid that gets nothing but laughter from me when they trip and fall.

Worst part (not really, the worst was him spitting at people) is that if any adult were to try to remove him from there they'd have to be extra careful in order to avoid an arrest or lawsuit. 

Edit: Oh yay, already becoming about race.

Last edited:
is it messed up that the first thing that came to mind was that this kid should of been aborted?

:smh:

god damn , disgusting.

This is further proof that the beating your kid's *** is necessary.
He doesnt respect any kind of authority because he has obviously never been made to respect it.

This little boy was throwing temper tantrums, spitting in adult's faces.
And from the the way he was letting the spit fly, he has been doing that and feels comfortable doing it. Almost as if he has never gotten a whoopin for spitting.

Kids need discipline. His parents failed him already.

The parents were probably watching just too embarrassed to do something...
or Waiting for him to get tired then snatch him up

Former CEC employee, this is commonplace. Also, there are sensors on ski ball, so if you walk on it or attempt to throw it in by putting your hand underneath it will void your score and you will receive like a ticket or 2. Little man ruined everyone's game with not a damb given.

Lol @ race being brought up.
I understand the insecurity but this isn't about race. That kid is out of control and the same would be true regardless of the child's race.

So were saying a 8 year old should be aborted, is a crack baby, will be a future multiple offender, etc?

Really?!

Grown men judge kids now?

No I'm not "cape'n" for this bad lil kid. But he's just that. A BAD LIL KID!!

Kids learn. Kids grow. Kids mature(imagine that).

Ain't nothing a beating nd a summer at grandmamas house can't fix.

Y'all sad b.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom