CHUCK E CHEESE KID WILDING OUT!!!

But nowadays a beating for capital punishment can n prolly will b considered child abuse

So were saying a 8 year old should be aborted, is a crack baby, will be a future multiple offender, etc?

Really?!

Grown men judge kids now?

No I'm not "cape'n" for this bad lil kid. But he's just that. A BAD LIL KID!!

Kids learn. Kids grow. Kids mature(imagine that).

Ain't nothing a beating nd a summer at grandmamas house can't fix.

Y'all sad b.
my thoughts exactly it nothing that a good old discipline wont fix

whether you spank kids or not whatever your methods are 

its just seems like its neglected by the parents for this

one but all that name calling and saying the boy will be a juvenile 

your doing way to much right now 

its just a small child that can still be molded 

LMAO

How did I know that this was downtown?

I never went in there. I done heard TOOOO much drama take place in there with. Baby mommas, ex baby moms and everything in between.

Ratchet central.

I had my daughters b-day party at chuck-e-cheese this past weekend. I mean, can the parents just straight be level for 1 night? for a couple hours at that? I was witnessing lost kids, parents in the parking lot smoking weed while their kids are inside without tokens barefoot looking lost. People acting straight ratchet and reckless. Parties trying to get trashed at a kids party at Chuck-E-Cheese.

On another note, I've found the best time to take my kids to chuck-e-cheese is on a Sunday morning after Church.

why is the gif with tyrion laying the smacketh down on young joff cool but not the camron gif?? 

Last edited:
so you're at chuck e cheese with your daughter.

this kid comes over and snatches tickets out of her hand on spits on her.

wat do?

i honestly don't think i have the restraint to not kick this little dude into orbit.

All the judging in this thread. Y'all acting like your perfect angels as kids. Video is only two minutes patent could away for those 2 minutes before his brakes got beat.

Future repeat juvenile offender.

Sad because little man probably has no chance whatsoever from day 1. Its moreso a reflection of bad parenting and kids having kids though.
Bruh stop it
I ain't saying the kids ain't a bad *** kid
But don't just start throwing out the future repeat juvenile offender stuff
I get tired of folks throwing our young black kids under the bus
If it was a white kid
I bet u that juvenile offender lil man has no chance crap wouldn't have been said
Probably just some oh he runs his parents at home
White kids feel entitled bs or something
But when it's a person of color
People always gotta go to the extreme
To be honest that ain't even that bad compared
To some of the stuff I've seen kids do
Lil man was running wild in chuck e cheese
And people Instantly started talking about the parents
What if lil man was with his old grand parents and they was in the bathroom or something the vid only
Like 2 min long he coulda started running wild then
I ain't tryna make excuses for him but I just hate the stereotypes
If you can't see that this kid will be a future troublemaker/potential criminal then.....

All the judging in this thread. Y'all acting like your perfect angels as kids. Video is only two minutes patent could away for those 2 minutes before his brakes got beat.

I never did anything even CLOSE to this as a kid.

And LOL @ "video is only two minutes" as if it's okay to leave a child this young unattended in a public space for any amount of time.

Chuck E Cheese isn't a daycare.

I never did anything even CLOSE to this as a kid.

And LOL @ "video is only two minutes" as if it's okay to leave a child this young unattended in a public space for any amount of time.

Chuck E Cheese isn't a daycare.
I never did anything like spitting in faces but parent in the bathroom is a way I can see this happening

My family would have made me apologize then I would have gotten beat there.

Last edited:
You kidding?  I get it if it was just a little kid being overzealous about playing and doing whatever with the games...but he SPIT on people.  Meaning more than once.

I never did anything like spitting in faces but parent in the bathroom is a way I can see this happening

My family would have made me apologize then I would have gotten beat there.

Because good parents leave their kids alone in a public place all by themselves. Lol

Who does that though?

Maybe if he was 7 or 8 I could see it, but he's like 3. He shouldn't be left alone like that.
I will admit I'm grasping for straws since he is little . fact is he need to beat ans. taught do's and don'ts fast

Last edited:
Lol at dudes getting upset at me calling him a future juvenile offender/ criminal.

The truth hurts.

But you can't tell me this kids going down the right path and has the proper guidance.

He's apparently not off to a good start, but at the very least he's really young so he still has plenty of time to become a well mannered lad.

Future repeat juvenile offender.

Sad because little man probably has no chance whatsoever from day 1. Its moreso a reflection of bad parenting and kids having kids though.
Bruh stop it

I ain't saying the kids ain't a bad *** kid

But don't just start throwing out the future repeat juvenile offender stuff

I get tired of folks throwing our young black kids under the bus

If it was a white kid

I bet u that juvenile offender lil man has no chance crap wouldn't have been said

Probably just some oh he runs his parents at home

White kids feel entitled bs or something

But when it's a person of color

People always gotta go to the extreme

To be honest that ain't even that bad compared

To some of the stuff I've seen kids do

Lil man was running wild in chuck e cheese

And people Instantly started talking about the parents

What if lil man was with his old grand parents and they was in the bathroom or something the vid only

Like 2 min long he coulda started running wild then

I ain't tryna make excuses for him but I just hate the stereotypes
If you can't see that this kid will be a future troublemaker/potential criminal then.....
View media item 133418
reported for flaming :smile:

j/k

I don't blame the first male employee, I would've knocked that kid out so I might as well not even handled him. I've dealt with kids at past jobs, and you would be surprised at the parents' inattentiveness. :smh:

I don't blame the first male employee, I would've knocked that kid out so I might as well not even handled him. I've dealt with kids at past jobs, and you would be surprised at the parents' inattentiveness. :smh:

I already know. I've worked a bunch of recreation and basketball programs for kids over the years and the inattentiveness and lack of accountability when it comes to bad kids is something I've noticed from both little Jamal's parents from Brooklyn and little billys parents from Laguna beach.

Parents don't like accepting accountability when their kids act like little monsters in a public setting.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom