Cigar Jordan 6 Legit Check

Legit?

• Legit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • or Nah

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'd stay away from any early release pairs, most likely a fake. Plus the guy selling these has 0 feedback and if you look at his store he is selling fake space jams and concords. Just save your money and wait for release day.

You aren't gonna find legit early Jordan's, ESPECIALLY ON SOME LIMITED ONES. Good luck on release day

Last edited:
I agree with everything @Man Overboard  said.  Early release pairs are usually fakes, the seller has no feedback, and the seller has other listings where he's selling fake shoes.  I'd stay away from him.  Anyways, the Cigar 6s just got a release date.  They come out on June 14th for $250 while on the listing he's selling them for $379.  I'd just try my luck on the release date if I were you.

spoken like a true HYPEBEAST....You kids will literally buy anything these days with a jumpman logo.. those "cigars" are HORRIBLE..Smh
laugh.gif

I'm in the process of producing the highly coveted Air Jordan 6 cardboard.. ONLY 10 pairs being made..SUPER LIMITED.. Premium cardboard will be used of course. Shipped double boxed in the same Premium Cardboard..wow.. Now the price is $5000 a piece..oh yea.. and they glow in the dark.. An can save your life because they double as great fire starter.. Better get 2 pair..lol

I'm in the process of producing the highly coveted Air Jordan 6 cardboard.. ONLY 10 pairs being made..SUPER LIMITED.. Premium cardboard will be used of course. Shipped double boxed in the same Premium Cardboard..wow.. Now the price is $5000 a piece..oh yea.. and they glow in the dark.. An can save your life because they double as great fire starter.. Better get 2 pair..lol
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom