Cincy Sneaker Showcase June 11th, 2011 BE HERE!

We are doing it again ya'll! 3rd time's a charm no seriously it is goin down.
We are putting together the Cincinnati Sneaker Showcase and it's looking like it's going to be bigger and better than ever!
Spread the word and be sure to come out! All information is on the official site! Any questions feel free to ask!
THIS EVENT'S PROCEEDS GO DIRECTLY TO THE SHINING STAR AAU PROGRAM!

CINCY SNEAKER SHOWCASE

I GUARANTEE this will be an event that if you miss out you will regret.

We are doing it again ya'll! 3rd time's a charm no seriously it is goin down.
We are putting together the Cincinnati Sneaker Showcase and it's looking like it's going to be bigger and better than ever!
Spread the word and be sure to come out! All information is on the official site! Any questions feel free to ask!
THIS EVENT'S PROCEEDS GO DIRECTLY TO THE SHINING STAR AAU PROGRAM!

CINCY SNEAKER SHOWCASE

I GUARANTEE this will be an event that if you miss out you will regret.

Originally Posted by mcbeast

are shoes sold here too?
I hope so..The last one had some insane collections, but I was never quite sure if tables had stuff for sale or not..Maybe this year they can put sales tables on one side and collection only tables on the other..Either way I will be there and will have a great time just like the last event..Thanks Matt

are shoes sold here too?
I hope so..The last one had some insane collections, but I was never quite sure if tables had stuff for sale or not..Maybe this year they can put sales tables on one side and collection only tables on the other..Either way I will be there and will have a great time just like the last event..Thanks Matt

Originally Posted by casekicks

are shoes sold here too?

sounds good...might have to make the trip from indy with a few friends

are shoes sold here too?

are shoes sold here too?

It's worth it for sure..Besides all the crazy shoes on display the people you meet are great..Everyone I met was nice and the people with displays set up are more than willing to talk about everything on their tables..

are shoes sold here too?

It's worth it for sure..Besides all the crazy shoes on display the people you meet are great..Everyone I met was nice and the people with displays set up are more than willing to talk about everything on their tables..

2im6fzq.jpg

BUY SELL TRADE YESSSSIR! We are going to shut it down. I promise. I may even begin to tap into the unveiling of my own personal collection!

2im6fzq.jpg

BUY SELL TRADE YESSSSIR! We are going to shut it down. I promise. I may even begin to tap into the unveiling of my own personal collection!

ITS OFFICIAL..Wilson will be in da building..Cuz yall know it ain't a party until Father Time shows up..Hey Wilson, can we get an official HeatMeizer table display this year?..I'll even help you set it up and run it with you..Anything you need just holla at me and Im there for you brotha..

ITS OFFICIAL..Wilson will be in da building..Cuz yall know it ain't a party until Father Time shows up..Hey Wilson, can we get an official HeatMeizer table display this year?..I'll even help you set it up and run it with you..Anything you need just holla at me and Im there for you brotha..

I am booked!  can't wait to see everyone again... gonna bring some good stuff...

I might sell at the show to! (none of my collection stuff 
wink.gif
)

Back
Top Bottom