Cincy Sneaker Showcase June 11th, 2011 BE HERE!

I am booked!  can't wait to see everyone again... gonna bring some good stuff...

I might sell at the show to! (none of my collection stuff 
wink.gif
)

Ya'll have no idea the way we're tryin to make things! Its been crazy the support cats been showin to us! We are workin on some crazy stuff!

Ya'll have no idea the way we're tryin to make things! Its been crazy the support cats been showin to us! We are workin on some crazy stuff!

Fab I'm there can't wait. Are there going to
be any CSS tshirts available for purchase?
If not I think some should be made I think they
Would sell.

Fab I'm there can't wait. Are there going to
be any CSS tshirts available for purchase?
If not I think some should be made I think they
Would sell.

Def looking forward to it Matt! Whats going on afterwards/evening time? I'm sure some fools will be down for the party, I'd rather go out for the night instead of driving right back to Columbus.

Def looking forward to it Matt! Whats going on afterwards/evening time? I'm sure some fools will be down for the party, I'd rather go out for the night instead of driving right back to Columbus.

RUne-yessir
JC-Friday night get in town come by the shop... then Sat show... goin out then Sunday we're probably gonna play ball somewhere.

RUne-yessir
JC-Friday night get in town come by the shop... then Sat show... goin out then Sunday we're probably gonna play ball somewhere.

Heat-working on a couple things... lol let these people sleep I bet they hate they missed it.

Heat-working on a couple things... lol let these people sleep I bet they hate they missed it.

Texas will be in the house. Dead Stock (Dallas) X HeatSeekers (Ft. Worth) X Sneaks Up (San Antonio) will make the 15+ hour drive.

Texas will be in the house. Dead Stock (Dallas) X HeatSeekers (Ft. Worth) X Sneaks Up (San Antonio) will make the 15+ hour drive.

eek.gif
thats some dedication you guys to make that drive, safe travels though!

eek.gif
thats some dedication you guys to make that drive, safe travels though!

Back
Top Bottom