Citrus XI returning 2015?

Man, all these size 9.5s gonna be gone due to dudes trying to squeeze in them. Gonna suck.

So do u guys think this will be like any other 11s release?too many people want them thus might have a hard time copping?

Man, extending GS sizes are making it harder for women to wanna cop now.

If this was ten yrs ago it'd probably be a super instant cop. I had more clothes matching with the citrus back then. Nowadays, most clothes I rock would look better with black based shoes.

This thick rican chick had them on for the Bred XI low release. They look good...Brighter than I remember them being.

But them 9.5's are going to be very difficult to get. Big feet women, dudes that wear 9.5 and dudes that wear 10 and a concentrated effort on large sizes from the resellers...

Good luck. I'm a 10 and I would try to squeeze into a 9.5 even if it meant I could only wear them for a few hours at a time, but I'm not getting my hopes up too high. My bred XII's are a 9.5 and I can wear them for short periods of time. But 12's almost always ran big...

These are some of the most fire XI's in my opinion.. Will be copping a pair for my girl and my little sister.. Come on JB gotta drop these in men!

These are some of the most fire XI's in my opinion.. Will be copping a pair for my girl and my little sister.. Come on JB gotta drop these in men!
Im so happy Im a sz 9...Im not missing out at all 
happy.gif

just saw some new pics today made the sole look Sunkist orange, not the light orange in previous pics

I also am putting in online work for a pair for my girl as well (per request) .. just hope the size we decided on fits

just saw some new pics today made the sole look Sunkist orange, not the light orange in previous pics

I also am putting in online work for a pair for my girl as well (per request) .. just hope the size we decided on fits
Is this her first pair of J's?

How do you guys think the release will be handled? Since the size range change, have these releases been raffles or regular FCFS?

Gonna check out some spots this weekend.

How do you guys think the release will be handled? Since the size range change, have these releases been raffles or regular FCFS?
Gonna check out some spots this weekend.

I think this release is the first of it's kind isn't it? Idk cuz I don't really keep up with the GS kicks but I don't recall seeing raffles for GS sizes on any other release this year. I could definitely be wrong though

I think this release is the first of it's kind isn't it? Idk cuz I don't really keep up with the GS kicks but I don't recall seeing raffles for GS sizes on any other release this year. I could definitely be wrong though
I believe there was a pair of gs 5s with the new sizing before these :nerd:.

Back
Top Bottom