Citrus XI returning 2015?

I didn't know that a size 9 men is now a 9 youth.. :rofl:

Youth sizes has always continued into the men's sizes. Its women's sizing that went off on their own tangent.

I ended up getting a sz 7y left unclaimed from raffles just a few minutes ago. Need to find someone willing to trade for a 9 or 9.5

Connect came through for me. All the chain stores was doing FCFS and I work late night into early morning, so dude was my only hope.

Need to find a 9.5 bad. Im sure quantity is low on them in comparison to the smaller sizes

check out topanga a lot of unclaimed pairs in ftl, sp and kids ftl. 

Last edited:
btw quality on these is amazing. way better than the gtown lows! was able to get two pairs and both of them are flawless. small scale release = better qc?

Received order confirmation from FNL, no tracking yet. I'm always worried because I ALWAYS seem to have some kind of issue every time I order from FNL...hope it all goes through

Are the big sizes still available?
This was around 340, they will let go of unclaimed pairs at 6 pm.  FTL had some 9.5s, iirc Kids FTL had 7, 7.5, 8, 9/9.5, not sure about SP the rep just told me they still have some sizes left. Call them first before heading over there. What size do you need?

NO B[COLOR=#red][/COLOR]UYING/SELLING/TRADING/SPLITTING outside the buy/sell forums PERIOD!

These releases are straight up GS sizes with the kid's materials and all.

My fault for not following threads as I should, but I was completely unaware of the kid materials and all.
Trying to see if I can a 9.5 to work.

. . . both VIIs disappointed me today, hope these dont when I get them in my hands.

just be careful with Ebay pairs, a lot of fake and early pairs....if i were you guys I would check your facebook groups, i see some on there going for around $180-190 and they are going quick

I think I'm stuck paying resale on these but I have to do it ...,

I'm justifying it because I don't have any ds shoes that are orange

I wanna hate on yall so bad since I didn't get a pair
But I'm a just suck it up
And congratulate yall
Nice pick ups u guys

Where can I buy thicker white laces for these?  I hate these thin laces; and I don't want to use laces from my other 11 low's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom