Clemens: YOUTUBE response (12.26.07), 60 Minutes interview (01.06.08), press conference (01.07.08)

That interview was really sad. He suggested he might retire rather than fight these allegations, I think that's known as the Hingis Cocaine Defense.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

eek.gif

I wasn't even believing Clemens but from this convo with Brian hes looking real good.

LMAO @ this phone convo

McNamee is comin off as a @+**!

"What can I do? What can I do?"

Have some backbone, man up to him.

And yes, I still think Roger is guilty

The convo sounds like Clemens told McNamee before the convo to not say anything stupid over the phone just to keep his rep up.

I still believe McNamee.

this is better for him, but still not believing him

the only thing i'm gettin from this is McNamee is a snake and actin like a B****.....man up to it.

Say, "yeah you did it and I told"

He keeps askin "What can i do? What can I do"

get outa here with that, pick a side

This is so crazy right now.

Jordan just straight copy my sig and paste it in your sig.

BRIAN JUST SAID HE'LL GO TO JAIL FOR ROGER. :EEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

allen3xis wrote:
LMAO @ this phone convo

McNamee is comin off as a @+**!

"What can I do? What can I do?"

Have some backbone, man up to him.

And yes, I still think Roger is guilty
Heck yeah. Me too.

"I just want to do everything I can to help."

Well buddy, you can't lie about the things you already said, sooooo... there's not really a whole lot you can do to help Roider Clemens out.
laugh.gif

You could say that you were lying to Mitchell in the Mitchell Report; that would help.

But... you haven't said you were lying.

Soooooo...
laugh.gif

Dude, Mac just said he would go to freaking JAIL for Mr. Clemens. WTF?!

So why did he come out in the first place and say that he injected Roger? How come he was right about Andy but now he's backing down from Roger.

He never said, "yes you did"

but also...

he never said, "I know you never did"

Whole thing was odd

Let me pose this question. What would it take for someone to clear their name of steroids? Let's say Clemens' case goes to trial and McNamee says thathe lied about it. Would everyone just think that Clemens paid him off? Or let's say that Clemens decides to take a lie detector test. Would everyone thinkthat he's just a good liar? The one thing that did surprise me in this whole mess is that Canseco came out and said that there was no way that Clemens didsteroids. They played in Toronto together at that time and Canseco said that anybody doing steroids around that time would have to go and talk to him.Let's remember that everyone that Canseco has named has turned out to be linked with steroids. I'm not defending Clemens or anyone here I'm justwondering everyone's thoughts on this...

clemens said he was angry in his youtube video...
he didn't seem angry in that convo

that's his reputation! maybe it's just me but i would be pissed and made sure the guy knew it.

it just seemed like they tipped toed around the subject.

^^

How the media and some fans are nothing he does now will clear his name.

Back
Top Bottom