Clemens: YOUTUBE response (12.26.07), 60 Minutes interview (01.06.08), press conference (01.07.08)

smh.gif
at this guy... his sarcasm/ short temper is making him look like a fool

hows he gonna not answer the question about people who use roids being cheaters

I cant stand to watch this....its obvious he is lying

And his lawyer looks like a crook.

laugh.gif
@ him trying to make jokes.

Clemens: Can I drink my water? There I swallowed it.
tongue.gif

Media & Me:
indifferent.gif

My question is, why the "F" would you need to be injected with B-12 in the butt when you can take them in pills?

The convo sounds like Clemens told McNamee before the convo to not say anything stupid over the phone just to keep his rep up.

I still believe McNamee.
why the hell would Clemens tell McNamee not to say anything stupid? It's every man for himself at this point, no more making deals with enemy
laugh.gif

If McNamee is lying he goes to jail...

but hold the phone, Clemens said he won't take a lie detector test?

clemens said he was angry in his youtube video...
he didn't seem angry in that convo
eek.gif
well Clemens just bodied that reporter
roll.gif
he's angry now.

This dude is a jerk

talkin about do i keep spending money for court

MAN YOU JUST MADE LIKE 20 MILLION FOR 4 MONTHS!

guys lawyer needs to step back... lookin like a child with his daddy standing in front of the principle
indifferent.gif

clemens looks foolish.

give him the barry bonds treatment. he deserves it.

Yea he def. deserves the Barry Bonds treatment.

He just left cause the heat was getting to him.

Brian Never said that he lied. IMO he's telling the truth because I guarantee that the feds told him that if he lied to them they were going to throw himin jail. I doubt he was trying to take Roger down but he felt like he had no choice. Ie.. the part of the convo when he talks about how things may have beendifferent if he were lawyered up.

Originally Posted by teets21

Let me pose this question. What would it take for someone to clear their name of steroids? Let's say Clemens' case goes to trial and McNamee says that he lied about it. Would everyone just think that Clemens paid him off? Or let's say that Clemens decides to take a lie detector test. Would everyone think that he's just a good liar? The one thing that did surprise me in this whole mess is that Canseco came out and said that there was no way that Clemens did steroids. They played in Toronto together at that time and Canseco said that anybody doing steroids around that time would have to go and talk to him. Let's remember that everyone that Canseco has named has turned out to be linked with steroids. I'm not defending Clemens or anyone here I'm just wondering everyone's thoughts on this...

Canseco doesn't know everything. Canseco isn't the God of steroids. Anybody can pick up a stack, learn online, and start using. And for highprofile athletes, there are plenty of places for them to go to either get educated or have somebody do it for them without somebody like Canseco knowing.

I thought this was an interesting exchange:

*not word for word*
reporter: "Were there representatives there when you had this conversation with McNamee on Friday?"
the lawyer: "Yes, I was there and some others."

My question: why?

Why would you need lawyers there if you're telling the truth?

Look, I've never killed anyone. I've never thought about killing anyone. I've never came close to killing anyone.

Why would a I need a lawyer present for me to answer questions about all that? The only reason you need a lawyer there is to make sure say the right things.

Well, if you're telling the truth, why do you ned someone there to guide/watch your words?

And this today (which was covered last night in the CBS 60 Minutes interview:

reporter: "Do you think there should be a consequence for people who take HGH?"
Roider: "I think it's a self-inflicted consequence."

So basically, he just said that he doesn't think there should be a penalty for cheating. Hmmmm...

And then when asked if he would call Andy a cheater:

reporter: "Do you think Andy Pettitte is a cheater?"
Roider: "Andy's my friend; I'm not passing judgment on him."

Followed by this, out of nowhere:
"Can I drink water? Is that o.k.? *takes a gulp* *swallows the water* And... I can swallow. Thank you."

laugh.gif

It was like dude was mad that Andy was brought up, like Andy hasn't already admitted to using HGH.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

This dude is a jerk

talkin about do i keep spending money for court

MAN YOU JUST MADE LIKE 20 MILLION FOR 4 MONTHS!

So true
laugh.gif

One thing I thought was interesting was the phoneconversation was when Rodger said "I want the truth to come out." McNameee says something to the effect of "It is what it is, I cant doanything about it" .......but when he is trying to say that, and as soon as he starts to say "It is what it.." ...Rodger just starts talkingover him, almost like he doesn't want that to be recorded.

Also McNamee never strays from what he said while on the phone....meanwhile Rodger is dodging questions like a 3rd grader out on the playground.

teets21 wrote:
Let me pose this question. What would it take for someone to clear their name of steroids? Let's say Clemens' case goes to trial and McNamee says that he lied about it. Would everyone just think that Clemens paid him off? Or let's say that Clemens decides to take a lie detector test. Would everyone think that he's just a good liar? The one thing that did surprise me in this whole mess is that Canseco came out and said that there was no way that Clemens did steroids. They played in Toronto together at that time and Canseco said that anybody doing steroids around that time would have to go and talk to him. Let's remember that everyone that Canseco has named has turned out to be linked with steroids. I'm not defending Clemens or anyone here I'm just wondering everyone's thoughts on this...
#1- Where did Canseco say that Roger was completely innocent? I'm been following all of this pretty closely, but I never caught that. Wheredid you hear that?
#2- Roger would need for someone to say that they're lying. Roger saying that he didn't do it is no different than anyone in America saying,"I'm not lying. You don't believe me? Just ask me, I'll tell you."

Originally Posted by JoRDaN201

My question is, why the "F" would you need to be injected with B-12 in the butt when you can take them in pills?

When you inject something into your body it goes directly to the blood stream, therefore working faster. As for the pills, your body only absorbs about1%-2% of it, so when you inject the vitamin it makes it more potent.

Originally Posted by aepps20

Brian Never said that he lied.
BINGO!!!!
smh.gif
at Roger tryingto bait Brian.

Brian kept saying, "Tell me what do you want to do?" i.e. Do you want me to lie for you?

That tape made Roger look even more suspicious.

Dude is grasping for straws.

Back
Top Bottom