CLEVELAND CAVALIERS 2016 NBA CHAMPIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never get tired of this. 
nthat.gif
pimp.gif

Ill be the first in line for a champ pack, Lebron and Kyrie would be sick, but KD and Russ would be cool too.

And almost another week off. The health of the team compared to last year is just ridiculous.

wish this thread was more active, the finals thread is a disaster...I'm feeling oddly confident, I think it's our years fellas.  See you at the parade.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I don't even go in the Playoff Thread, I know it's all jokes but I think lot of those guys believe the outlandish things they say in there :lol:

I think I'm maybe relieved - we match up well with the Warriors - Westbrook would have been tough.

Totally different from last year with everyone healthy and rested.

Yeah I don't even go in the Playoff Thread, I know it's all jokes but I think lot of those guys believe the outlandish things they say in there
laugh.gif
You can't feed the trolls man.

If you really think the Cavs/Lebron isn't that good, you wouldn't post a response per page just to make your point.

All In. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
wish this thread was more active, the finals thread is a disaster...I'm feeling oddly confident, I think it's our years fellas.  See you at the parade.

Yeah I wish it was as well. It's all good though. Finals thread moves so quickly I don't even bother. Not trying to read a bunch of pages after a game especially if we lose.

Yeah I don't even go in the Playoff Thread, I know it's all jokes but I think lot of those guys believe the outlandish things they say in there :lol:

Haha yeah it's funny though. And I troll in there from time to time.

I think I'm maybe relieved - we match up well with the Warriors - Westbrook would have been tough.

Totally different from last year with everyone healthy and rested.

Yessir it is. I feel a lot better this time around. Now we just gotta go out there and take care of business.

You can't feed the trolls man.

If you really think the Cavs/Lebron isn't that good, you would post a response per page just to make your point.

All In. :nthat:  

All In :pimp:

Last edited:
last year on June 1st we were in page 34.

This year we are on only page 21

So definitely a drop off in posts.

Thoughts on Mozgov and Deli getting minutes?

I think they need to play based off of what they did last year. Plus they're going to need all of the length they can get. 

Last edited:
I'm not sure about Mozgov but I see Delly and Shump getting more minutes to harass their shooters. JR should be pretty good on Klay Thompson. Inside with LBJ and TT should be good too. Love is the obvious weak point on defense but they're not as scary at that position as their guards are - slowing down the outside shooting severely hampers them.

Thoughts on Mozgov and Deli getting minutes?

I think they need to play based off of what they did last year. Plus they're going to need all of the length they can get. 

I think Delly can help our back court defense. Mozgov and Tristan killed them on the boards so I'm open to whatever.

Mo Williams needs 8 minutes a game. That dude is dangerous

He hasn't played in so long. Defense is too weak to play in a series like this. Honestly I would've liked to see him in the earlier rounds just to see what he could still do. I had expectations for his return but he has just had a horrific year.

I hate everyone of you in here. I hate the city you live in, I hate lake erie, i hate the rock and roll HOF, i hate jim brown's mustache, and most of all i hate Dan GIlbert. BUT for the next few weeks, i'm going to be rooting for the Cavs like they my own team.

Lebron, play like you belong in the top 5 players all time
Kryie, please be ready when its your turn to shine
K Love, stay focused and play big
JR, just do you hommie!

CAVS IN 6

GOOD LUCK FELLAS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom