CLEVELAND CAVALIERS 2016 NBA CHAMPIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate everyone of you in here. I hate the city you live in, I hate lake erie, i hate the rock and roll HOF, i hate jim brown's mustache, and most of all i hate Dan GIlbert. BUT for the next few weeks, i'm going to be rooting for the Cavs like they my own team.

Lebron, play like you belong in the top 5 players all time
Kryie, please be ready when its your turn to shine
K Love, stay focused and play big
JR, just do you hommie!

CAVS IN 6

GOOD LUCK FELLAS
At least he's honest guys! Respect bro. 

That K Love for JR sub when we went up 1 in the 3rd will bother Lue for next 3 days. Lets hope for the best on Sunday!

mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif

What needs to change come Wednesday?

Yeah, it's the wide open layups from their guys that bother me the most - it's not the reason for the losses but seeing those guys as the only guys in the paint annoys me. It's an error, and a significant one.

i dont think its as bad as you guys are making it to be. this series could very well be 2-2 and headed back to Oakland by this time next week.

the effort will improve, thats for sure. rebounding/boxing out needs to improve. most importantly they need to either get their defensive concept together or just stay with the player they are guarding and fight thru every pick and screen.

kyrie irving has always been a threat to go for 50 at any time in the past...he needs to man up and be that player.

IMO Mosgov/TT need to start the game and do work on the boards. dominating the glass and the paint has always been a key ingredient in beating gsw

JR Smith needs to take a seat. his effort is poor and the worst part of it is...its infectious.

Cavs can still win this series. but wed is a must win game. it has to be, one game at a time.

this is why i say JR needs to sit...even though there are other errors on D, JR had a big role at the beginning of the series and he knew it. but he (and others) have just been a step or 2 behind all series

Last edited:
:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: .

What needs to change come Wednesday?

EVERYTHING. We look so different. This is not the way we played at all in all the previous series and even in last years Finals. Show PRIDE. HEART. Damn this has been so frustrating to watch. Lue is questionable at best right now.

Yeah, it's the wide open layups from their guys that bother me the most - it's not the reason for the losses but seeing those guys as the only guys in the paint annoys me. It's an error, and a significant one.

You're not kidding. At times we look like an AAU team playing in some BS league just all attempting hero ball and no patience on defense because they wanna run and gun all day which is not what we are accustomed to playing. They just gotta settle down.

I'll be at games 3 and 4 but it's not looking good fellas, not just the losing, just 0 effort and heart. :smh:

The Q is gonna be crazy though. Finals Games at the Q :pimp:

Never forgot was at Game 3 and Game 4 against the Spurs, and then was at Game 3 of last years Finals which was incredible.

Fans gotta hype this team up we need it .

god bless ya...dumped my tickets on flashseats for $1000 a piece...easy money

Yeah tickets get outrageous so I don't blame you for selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom