CLEVELAND CAVALIERS 2016 NBA CHAMPIONS THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick look on StubHub - cheapest in that area are $240 each.

Nice win and also a good comeback of Iman Shumpert. Orlando got torn apart.
I think Kyrie should take his time for returning to play. January would be fine.

Delly is looking like the bargain of the year - totally underrated as a quality PG. I hope his contract isn't too long so he can cash in. With what others are getting paid he should at least be getting $4m.

Nice win and also a good comeback of Iman Shumpert. Orlando got torn apart.
I think Kyrie should take his time for returning to play. January would be fine.

I understand where you are coming from, But I want Kyrie there for the Christmas game. :lol:

I agree rushing kyrie back is the dumbest thing they can do.

Yeah it'd be cool to see him on Christmas Day but at the end of the day it doesn't matter.

However it appears that he's gonna be ready to go at some point next week.

Copping the Kyrie 2's on the 15th then getting the Christmas ones on the 26th

They go so hard

Another week for Kyrie according to Cleveland.com. Possible to play against OKC on Friday but more likely to be the Sixers on Sunday.

Great win last night, loved how Celtics tried to punk us but we them in place.

Shump with another nagging groin injury, him and Kyire, just can't stay healthy, that is just facts now

I've seen a few articles recently about Lebron not getting calls - and IMO that's totally true. He's so strong that he doesn't get pushed around easily so when you see the replay he's getting killed but no foul is called.

What's interesting too is that with my NBA package I only get the home feed so I get to hear other team's version of Fred and AC - and I'm pretty sure it's not just because I'm a homer but it really makes you appreciate them. Some teams are okay but some stick out as being bad - and sore losers. The Celtics stick out recently and I think it was the Grizzlies. They just complained all game about Lebron crying and obviously couldn't see what he was going through - and generally their team was getting spanked so that probably didn't help.

He obviously gets his share of superstar calls but I do think his physical attributes cause him problems in that regard too.

Last edited:
SPOT ON KDAWWG !!!! couldnt have said it any better

LJ is a victim of his size and stature the exact same way Shaq was, The Diesel, who i will always love, got hammered EVERY damn time and relentlessly, just doesnt present itself or look the same when a smaller less ROCK SOLID player gets fouled. of course he gets a ton of calls too, just like mj ,kobe and the greats did/do, but if they called it every time Bron got fouled wed be there for 5 hrs every night

as far as the boston boradcasters go tome heinson can rot in hell for all of eternity while his friends watch and eat popcorn !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO glad today we get to hear FRED and AC, since Uncle Drew is back they should be in even greater form than usual.

have a great day fellas !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

ONWARD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom