Cleveland is going IN on LeBron vol. Sorry if already posted

http://kissmyasslebron.bigcartel.com/

HEadSouth.jpg
WITNESSbetrayalTemplate.jpg

Whoa @ That first shirt. Out of line and very disrespectful. But I understand why they are angry. Sad it has come to this. Has to hurt him.

Whoa @ That first shirt. Out of line and very disrespectful. But I understand why they are angry. Sad it has come to this. Has to hurt him.

Angry...YES...understandable...
but goin @ dude moms...WAAAAY outta line...
Wonder how much ppl are gonna have these on when he plays against Cleveland...
They'll prolly give them away for FREE

Angry...YES...understandable...
but goin @ dude moms...WAAAAY outta line...
Wonder how much ppl are gonna have these on when he plays against Cleveland...
They'll prolly give them away for FREE

Originally Posted by Kingtre

smh.gif
funny to see how fast people turn on you

Dude was loved in Ohio right until 9:29 on 7/9/10.  The Heat are going to need some Obama-like security when they play in Cleveland this season.  It's gonna be real bad.  The shirt is good for a laugh, but you'd be a herb if u bought it....I mean, how did he affect your life?  Seriously....
smh.gif

smh.gif

Dude was loved in Ohio right until 9:29 on 7/9/10.  The Heat are going to need some Obama-like security when they play in Cleveland this season.  It's gonna be real bad.  The shirt is good for a laugh, but you'd be a herb if u bought it....I mean, how did he affect your life?  Seriously....
smh.gif

smh.gif
same can be said for LeCoward
grin.gif

and you know damn well the people making these shirts are just doing it for the money.

smh.gif
same can be said for LeCoward
grin.gif

and you know damn well the people making these shirts are just doing it for the money.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

But I understand why they are angry. Sad it has come to this. Has to hurt him.
Yeah for sure.  I agree.  It's getting old, and he is definitely feeling the heat now.  You know he saw the ESPY's and they KILLED him last night..

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

But I understand why they are angry. Sad it has come to this. Has to hurt him.
Yeah for sure.  I agree.  It's getting old, and he is definitely feeling the heat now.  You know he saw the ESPY's and they KILLED him last night..

Back
Top Bottom