Cleveland Police Slay 12 yo boy in playground..VIDEO

You really think this incident wasn't reach ally motivated? Please tell me you're being sarcastic...

THE 911 DISPATCHER SPECIFICALLY ASKED "IS THE KID BLACK OR WHITE?"!!!!!!!

If the child was white, he'd be alive right now. The police got the memo that a Black kid had a gun, and they pulled up on him and shot him like some type of wild animal in broad daylight

Reaching in your pants without the officers permission is gonna get you shot no matter what color you are, especially when the cop knows you have a gun

You can't be cosigning stupidity. ****** need to understand they won't hesitate to shoot us behind a badge. Too many ****** giving them an excuse to shoot

Then we get the same old tired "self defense" BS the cops be using and they get away with murder

You really think this incident wasn't reach ally motivated? Please tell me you're being sarcastic...

THE 911 DISPATCHER SPECIFICALLY ASKED "IS THE KID BLACK OR WHITE?"!!!!!!!

If the child was white, he'd be alive right now. The police got the memo that a Black kid had a gun, and they pulled up on him and shot him like some type of wild animal in broad daylight

Last edited:
Obviously he wasn't pulling it out to use it since we know it was fake. That means this situation was completely avoidable if different steps were taken -- admittedly by both parties. But when I look at the people involved, I find it a lot easier to criticize the trained cop for not taking the best course of action than I do a 12 year old. When you drive up to someone and kill them all in the span of like 5 seconds, you probably didn't approach the situation with the best plan.

Last edited:
I'm not even surprised boys in here defending them.

What's crazy is that even when the police are convicted by the state or city... Dudes still defend them...

A few months a ago, there was a cop that rolled up on a dude... I think it was south Carolina.

Told him to get his ID... He turned to get it, and the cop shot him.

Dudes were VEHEMENT about the speed in which he turned. Lmao.

The cop GOT FIRED for the shooting... And dudes were still in here saying the cop wasn't wrong.

There's a small group of people that truly think this is all black and white when life is gray...

But a lot of you ****** argue just to argue.

Come into threads just to go against the grain.

Bottom line is there are people who had real weapons, shot multiple people, and were allowed to surrender on their own will.

Repped for common sense. That is exactly what I stated in my post. There was no time given to surrender. Even dudes in hostage situation are given the opportunity to surrender.

I really want to know if any audio has been recorded of the officers saying "drop your weapon".

And no, I am not an angry black man ... Was the kid in the wrong? Unquestionably, yes! But was he given fair treatment? And he did look to be 12 years old in the video, so I can only imagine how he appeared in person. :smh:

I'll just leave this video here so we can see a clear disparity on how black men get treated vs whites... (This is honestly one of the first times i've seen a white suspect actually get shot in one of these situations)

Repped for common sense. That is exactly what I stated in my post. There was no time given to surrender. Even dudes in hostage situation are given the opportunity to surrender.

I really want to know if any audio has been recorded of the officers saying "drop your weapon".

And no, I am not an angry black man ... Was the kid in the wrong? Unquestionably, yes! But was he given fair treatment? And he did look to be 12 years old in the video, so I can only imagine how he appeared in person.
mean.gif
I'm curious to know why the cop said he was 20?  I'm also curious to know what the protocol is for officers in such situations.

So if a cop pulls you over for speeding but keeps it cool and doesn't give you a ticket, is he a bad cop then?  Did he follow protocol?

On a related note...

my man just can't win. He may have been better off not calling the cops and letting Mike Brown rob him.

laugh.gif
mean.gif
This is probably the most tragic of all.  People who are actually innocent and just want to go on about their own.

I thought the looting was from people being mad at the cop not being indicted, not "honoring" anything.

Infact, I think the point was to DIS-honor the law which has failed once again.

Good try doe...Keep at it, you'll get it one day.

I thought the looting was from people being mad at the cop not being indicted, not "honoring" anything.

The looting wasn't for any goal at all it was people taking advantage of a situation, from accounts of people of the ground that weren't from the area, nor gave a damn either way what or who Mike Brown was or what the entire situation was.

To dishonor the memory or law wasn't the goal at all of the hooligans, it was for their own selfish agendas. Similar to these random ISIS posters now being seen among the Ferguson protesters. ISIS who somehow wants to kill everybody with a different ideology, now wants to align with injustice of people, c'mon have some common sense people.

Allen Fatihigh ‏@northphilliest 59m59 minutes ago
White Man from San Diego Waves Gun Around Small Children In Confrontation w/ Police and Is Taken Into Custody Alive.

View media item 1279557

I'm dumbfounded on how a teen CHILD was murdered by police again and this dimwit is in hear again talking about looting. What looting has been done in the name of Tamir Rice? What does looting have to do with him dying. keep talking about irrelevant things and i'm reporting these trolls.

Allen Fatihigh ‏@northphilliest 59m59 minutes ago
White Man from San Diego Waves Gun Around Small Children In Confrontation w/ Police and Is Taken Into Custody Alive.

View media item 1279557

I posted the video up a lil further... this guy had a gun waived it around on a golf course, at people at kids..... The police watched as he continued to wave it around, allowed him to get into his car, leave the car and begin pointing it again, before ONE SINGULAR SHOT was aimed & then fired to ensure he would be alive. And while reporting on the incident the man was said to be "suicidal" despite them not really knowing what was going on.

I'm dumbfounded on how a teen CHILD was murdered by police again and this dimwit is in hear again talking about looting. What looting has been done in the name of Tamir Rice? What does looting have to do with him dying. keep talking about irrelevant things and i'm reporting these trolls.

Just block them man. That's what I've done. They clearly have an Agenda and bring it to multiple threads not even taking into account each situation.

And thats a great attitude to have LIONBLOOD. Onto the block list you go.

Suicide as in killing himself right? Not being killed by the police? Oh ok.

Last edited:
I have blocked them but i continuously have to see them quoted and other people getting distracted by their antics & completely destroying the conversation people are trying to build.

But the cop didn't know about the robbery... according to his own police chief.

not sure if mentioned , but word around here and people who know the family, say the kid has mental issues. Police were 100% wrong imo and if really had mental issues the family should of monitored him,his actions and the kind of toys he had.

Im just waiting for the story about the police officers that mistakenly gun down a white man.....

waiting........

Im just waiting for the story about the police officers that mistakenly gun down a white man.....

waiting........

More specifically, a case where that happens and no justice is served, no remorse is shown and 60% of the population agree that the killing was deserved.

He didn't call the cops and he never said Mike Brown robbed him. You alright? or you just like sharing false info?

He tried. He failed.

It actually was a terrible try

Kitty blood with the swing and miss

So looting is ok, for the specific reason you pointed out?

Well, thanks for clearing that up for us.

When did I say it was "ok"?

Oh I posted it right under the vid where dudes say they were looting to honor Micheal Brown.

My bad, must be the pot. You know it makes you a raging unstoppable beast.

Back
Top Bottom