CLOSED, NEW THREAD OPENED

Raiders seem pretty set on departing, they had until Feb 15th to file for relocation and they filed Jan 19. That level of eagerness suggests to me that the Raiders departing the Bay Area is a pretty forgone conclusion. 

That's not how it works. The Raiders don't get to choose where they go. Mark Davis doesn't get to choose where they go.

They were always going to file for relocation. The only thing that's matters is whether or not 24/32 NFL owners including Mark Davis, vote to leave Oakland at the upcoming annual meeting.

Saying it's a forgone conclusion is like saying the 2020 election is a forgone conclusion. No one knows ****.

Last edited:
That's not how it works. The Raiders don't get to choose where they go. Mark Davis doesn't get to choose.
IDK y u catching feelings I never said the Raiders got to choose where they go, just pointing out the obvious fact that Mark Davis and the front office's actions are all in on relocation as opposed to finding alternative solutions to keep the team in the bay area. 

That's not how it works. The Raiders don't get to choose where they go. Mark Davis doesn't get to choose.

IDK y u catching feelings I never said the Raiders got to choose where they go, just pointing out the obvious fact that Mark Davis and the front office's actions are all in on relocation as opposed to finding alternative solutions to keep the team in the bay area. 

I'm not catching feelings, you said it's a forgone conclusion the Raiders are leaving the Bay Area and it's obvious you're not familiar with the process at work here.

It's not a forgone conclusion. You're saying a bunch of basic stuff everyone paying attention has known for a long time and coming to a conclusion that it's near certain the team leaves.

Like I said, the only thing that matters is the owners vote, not when paperwork gets filed or however eager Mark Davis is to leave.

Last edited:
:lol: No feelings have been caught and no shots have been fired man. If anything you caught feelings because I told you to calm down and familiarize yourself with the situation so you can actually understand what you're talking about.

No offense was meant man. I just had to correct you. To say it's a forgone conclusion that the team is leaving the market is false.

Last edited:
only forgone conclusion was that they would file, that's it.

Las Vegas is Mark's last life line at this point.

I know I'm bias here and I want the owners to vote against it to keep the Raiders in Oakland, but just as much as I want them to stay I'm equally as curious to see what MD does if they decline him again 
laugh.gif

Bout to hop in his minivan and drive to Hawaii 
laugh.gif

All we need is 9 owners to say no. I would assume the Chargers and Rams would be against adding another team to the SoCal area/market but Spanos & Mark are friends so who really knows.

All we need is 9 owners to say no. I would assume the Chargers and Rams would be against adding another team to the SoCal area/market but Spanos & Mark are friends so who really knows.
isn't it a secret ballot? has to be at least 9 owners that don't like him 
laugh.gif

I know I'm bias here and I want the owners to vote against it to keep the Raiders in Oakland, but just as much as I want them to stay I'm equally as curious to see what MD does if they decline him again :lol:

Bout to hop in his minivan and drive to Hawaii :lol:
He gon cry in the car...or van
200w.gif

I think Arizona would vote against it too cuz Vegas is *kinda* their market too. Hopefully Kroenke convinces other owners it's not a good move.

Congrats to Reggie. The real MVP. Is he the first black executive to win this award?

Last edited:
In theory: Spanos, Kronke, Arizona are all voting against due to proximity. The Raiders run that area already, I doubt they want would want them any closer than where they already are.

Especially for the sake of the Chargers. You might as well just keep them at the StubHub 30k seat stadium if that's the case :lol:

I wonder if York would vote for it. So the Niners can rule the Bay

He's on the relocation committee. He will absolutely vote for it.

A secret ballot plays into Oakland's hand. I hope that's the case. And I didn't know that the Vegas plan is based around the belief that 20K people will fly in for each home game to watch the team. There is no way in hell that happens.

I would think the LA fans would be happier as it's closer for them? I really don't like going to Vegas at all to be honest.

As a Raiders fan who's lives in La County I prefer they stay in Oakland then go to Vegas. La my first choice but obviously that's not happening. That Vegas trip compared to Oakland going to be way pricier then Oakland. I also think there will be more away fans in Vegas for sure.

Back
Top Bottom