CLOSED, NEW THREAD OPENED

Are defense already not good and losing a lot of roles players :rolleyes .
Draft can't fix all of our problems many of are players didn't contribute last year that we drafted.
DeAndre and Jalen probably contributed the most last year.
Maybe I have high standards but Joseph didn't look very good to me. 
Like I said I have high standards/expectations really disappointed we are keeping Seth Roberts and not trying to upgrade from him.

Rationale > High standards

Man Karl Joseph was one of the more productive rookies in the league. The numbers don't lie, we were drastically better defensively when he was on the field vs. when he was not.

Not that we should but, who do you upgrade Seth Roberts with?

View media item 2363189

I'd buy season tickets in Vegas for McCafffery but the draft hasn't happened yet. I'm asking for him do we realistically upgrade from Seth Roberts with who's available in the FA like he's complaining about. :lol:

Last edited:
Karl Joseph played well. Come on guys :lol:

And I was hoping to replace Seth with Robert Woods but that dude got PAID. De$ean got paid too. Reggie not overpaying for these guys. Look at Crabs contract compared to the receivers getting paid this year. WE GOT A STEAL.

I get wanting to spend, we have a window right now and should take advantage. But sacrificing your salary cap for a win this season mentality is not the wave. Reggie is trynna build a 20 year dynasty here.

Plus we need to keep money open for Carr, Mack & Gabe extensions coming up.

Im sure he tried but he can't compete financially with the desperate teams now.

dont think he'll completely follow the GB model. but he has had better success in drafts than picking up FA's (only two that stick out as great were Crabtree and Osemele)
don't forget what is probably his greatest signing, Donald Penn. I do give him a little break on most of the FA's, lots of those early signings was about getting bodies on the field.

Im sure he tried but he can't compete financially with the desperate teams now.

dont think he'll completely follow the GB model. but he has had better success in drafts than picking up FA's (only two that stick out as great were Crabtree and Osemele)

don't forget what is probably his greatest signing, Donald Penn. I do give him a little break on most of the FA's, lots of those early signings was about getting bodies on the field.

Someone remind me, did the Penn signing come after we bungled our way out of the Saffolds signing?

I'd buy season tickets in Vegas for McCafffery but the draft hasn't happened yet. I'm asking for him do we realistically upgrade from Seth Roberts with who's available in the FA like he's complaining about.
laugh.gif
not many yes but 

Andrew Hawkins, Cordarrelle Patterson, and Terrance Williams would all be upgrades over Seth. Seth makes big plays yes but also leaves a lot of yards/footballs on the field. 

I would say Boldin is my #1 because I feel he could contribute 700 yards and 8 tds as the third option I know a lot of you guys dont like him 
roll.gif

Andrew hawkins. Meh I like him but whatever. I'd rather just keep someone who has chemistry w/ the qb and knows the system in Seth.

Patterson isn't a good receiver. He's someone you give the ball to on reverses and ****. He's primarily a special teams returner (he's a beast at that tho :lol: :nerd: )

Terrence Williams is kinda old, no? Rather have Seth than him.

Wouldn't mind Boldin but Crab is already the slow designated possession receiver.

Reality is we could've upgraded Seth's spot, but the price it would've cost to do so wasn't worth it.

Last edited:
Hayden washed for does he have a chance?

Naw he has potential still. Just needs to stay healthy.

Played well in the slot last season. Occasionally grabby and uses his hands too much. But he's an athlete that can cover well. He needs to work on turning his head to make plays on the ball cuz he's usually in good position. He just panics sometimes and commits unnecessary PIs. One plus is he's a hell of a tackler. Honestly don't remember him missing many tackles. I'll be rooting for him/y'all.

Last edited:
We need help on special teams. Patterson would be a good pick up.

Last edited:
With 42 mil right now Reggie must have decided to keep Gabe in the future. Kirkland and Vadal just by staying are already better than Watson.

I root for all ex raider players but can't do that for Watson.
**** the broncos. **** Menelik.

Nate Allen to Miami official.

That's 7 free agents lost.

Back
Top Bottom