Closed

Time to add another athlete who's a Raiders fan: Trevor Ariza RT'd a couple dudes saying that the Raiders need to sign DeSean.

Trevor is from LA, so it's only natural.

Last edited:
Was checcing out his instagram. Dude been training at Cal, Reggie needs to drive over there.

MJD
smokin.gif
3 year deal.

Reggie, Reggie, Reggie. My man. Keeps surprising me. 
pimp.gif

@VicTafur @Dman_84 if they sign DJax and draft Johnny Football, who's not going to want to watch the #Raiders #RaiderNation

:nerd:

It would be great to have a talent like DeSean on our team, I just don't feel like Reggie wants to deal with the off the field stuff. Although its all speculation at this point, but he does seem to rep Crip pretty hard. Perception is reality in most cases. With all that said........ F it! Take a chance on him.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be too worried about Desean's off the field issues regardless of who he hangs with he's been able to keep his nose clean. The throwing up gang signs has to STOP though inexcusable.

Last edited:
Agreed, if we do get him, I see Wild Card spot... Also if we can get a couple solid draft picks, and I know Reggie is chomping at the bit for June 1st cuts we will add more depth all over. I'm loving this offseason so far

MJD was a good pickup but like most of our pickups so far they're about 4 years to late. Let's hope all these pickups stay healthy and can produce some numbers this year.

we still gotta have enough to sign our new draftees
approx. how much would we need to do that? no idea

we still gotta have enough to sign our new draftees
approx. how much would we need to do that? no idea

4~6M, depending on how many picks we use. I wouldn't worry about the money, we have enough that if we really want DeSean we can get him. We're not tied down like Carolina or Kansas City.

Back
Top Bottom