Closed

They're not taking Watson bros. Look at GB's draft history, a bunch of 2nd/3rd round receivers.
Besides, Reggie pretty much got Streater and Holmes off the street, he has a good eye for finding receivers.

ALSO, look at all the recent superbowl teams. None of them really had a top 10 receiver on them... u can argue Percy but he barely played allyear.

Dez, Calvin, AJ, Andre, Julio
none of these teams have won a SuperBowl with a top flight WR.
An average WR group is all it takes, use the money for something else.

Last edited:
Doubt we take Incognito since we already signed four OL. I thought I just read that Incognito was 100% committed to going back to Dolphins? Sounds like he's finally realizing that his NFL career is over.

“@RapSheet: I said early the #Jets were among the teams that called the #Eagles about DeSean Jackson. Two others: #Panthers & #Raiders. Lots of interest”

“@DConnollyNFL: Source: #Raiders are willing to "significantly front load" a deal for Jared Allen and upped offer today, Allen will choose team over weekend”

“@RapSheet: I said early the #Jets were among the teams that called the #Eagles about DeSean Jackson. Two others: #Panthers & #Raiders. Lots of interest”
Interesting, I always liked him but I don't see the fit. Also dude seems like he is more of a distraction than anything else.

Last edited:
“@DConnollyNFL: Source: #Raiders are willing to "significantly front load" a deal for Jared Allen and upped offer today, Allen will choose team over weekend”
Dude just made what 70m from the Vikings? I would think being on a team closer to the super bowl would be more attractive to him.

Also same dude is reporting Raiders inquiring bout Chris Johnson.

Worth. Raiders can still cut Schaub with no guaranteed money owed if it doesn't work out

Back
Top Bottom