Clubs and Nightlife in SF?

Im gonna be spending a week in SF, what are some good clubs/bars ? Im gonna be near Market Street area.

Market and what cross street? Vessel is near downtown and you can always take a cab and go to NorthBeach and hit up all the joints there like Impala, Sip, etc.

Market huh, do you have a ride?

Clubs:
You can check out Club NV tomorrow (1/9/10) it's gonna be crackin! on Howard st.
Also Club Vain will be pretty cool tomorrow as well it's on Howard st.
You can't go wrong with Suite one:nerd:ne on Eddy st
Impala, this is a club where a lot of fine hunnies are at. it's usually a hit or miss. mostly it's a hit. it's on Broadway st.

Lounges:
Dirti Martinis by the fisherman's wharf area, sometimes it's cool. it'll be cool this weekend
if you're still here thursday, go to holy cow. it is crakin thursdays! it's on folsom st
Mojitos is awesome. go there. it's on howard ave, it's around the broadway area

Originally Posted by east99

Clubs:
You can check out Club NV tomorrow (1/9/10) it's gonna be crackin! on Howard st.
Impala, this is a club where a lot of fine hunnies are at. it's usually a hit or miss. mostly it's a hit. it's on Broadway st.

Lounges:
Dirti Martinis by the fisherman's wharf area, sometimes it's cool. it'll be cool this weekend
if you're still here thursday, go to holy cow. it is crakin thursdays! it's on folsom st

NV isnt as crackn as people think it would be. its an ALRIGHT club.

but OP, how old are you?

Dam I havent been to NV since I was 21, 22. That *#!# was like college and city nights was high school.
laugh.gif
I havent been there in years!

Impala is a good club on Broadway.
Glas Kat is coo but its over by 4th st.

I'd say just go on Broadway and go into a random place. Chances are you'll enjoy yourself.

Originally Posted by FPSee

Originally Posted by east99

Clubs:

Lounges:

NV isnt as crackn as people think it would be. its an ALRIGHT club.

but OP, how old are you?

well, it is when my boy "Fire and Ice ENT." promotes it
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom