I'd say Lebron is the most similar.

yup.
Wow.

why are you saying wow? no one said he was as good
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

overrated player
GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE.

Clyde is one of my all-time favorite players, I caught him at the tail-end of his career, but what made him famous was his speed and athleticism for his size. He was one of the best slashers to ever play the game IMO. He attacked the basket without fear. For someone so crafty and athletic, he had really soft hands. He could create for others, something you love to have out of your wing players.

He turned the term glide into glyde. He was known for getting to that basket and finishing. Very versatile player, LeBron isn't the greatest comparison, but it's not necessarily wrong. You see LeBron attacking the basket and throwing it down, yeah well Clyde was doing that 20 years earlier. He's the kind of guy who had no weakness to his game. He developed a decent jumpshot, he was a phenomenal rebounder for being a wing player, he could pass the ball with the best of them. Not the greatest defender, but I wouldn't call him a bad defender either.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

overrated player
GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE.

Clyde is one of my all-time favorite players, I caught him at the tail-end of his career, but what made him famous was his speed and athleticism for his size. He was one of the best slashers to ever play the game IMO. He attacked the basket without fear. For someone so crafty and athletic, he had really soft hands. He could create for others, something you love to have out of your wing players.

He turned the term glide into glyde. He was known for getting to that basket and finishing. Very versatile player, LeBron isn't the greatest comparison, but it's not necessarily wrong. You see LeBron attacking the basket and throwing it down, yeah well Clyde was doing that 20 years earlier. He's the kind of guy who had no weakness to his game. He developed a decent jumpshot, he was a phenomenal rebounder for being a wing player, he could pass the ball with the best of them. Not the greatest defender, but I wouldn't call him a bad defender either.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Based off some of the comparisons in this thread, I can say that less than 30% of Niketalk watched Clyde Drexler play

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Based off some of the comparisons in this thread, I can say that less than 30% of Niketalk watched Clyde Drexler play

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

But no one dribbles with their head down like Clyde though 
laugh.gif
It's funny to think about it now because he would do exactly that with his head down and go up for a dunk or lay up.

Porter, Clyde, Jerome, Buck and Duckworth were dope. Uncle Cliffy playing 6th man
pimp.gif

Clyde's shooting motion lol.

Westbrook comes to mind. He somewhat plays like Clyde.

Originally Posted by dako akong otin

But no one dribbles with their head down like Clyde though 
laugh.gif
It's funny to think about it now because he would do exactly that with his head down and go up for a dunk or lay up.

Porter, Clyde, Jerome, Buck and Duckworth were dope. Uncle Cliffy playing 6th man
pimp.gif

Clyde's shooting motion lol.

Westbrook comes to mind. He somewhat plays like Clyde.

Back
Top Bottom