CNN’s Don Lemon on Gun Control: Should We Start Profiling White Men?

Let the record show that CelticsFan9783  tried to create a clone account to post this.  

Apparently the point of the original article was lost on him and he just wanted to trumpet the emergence of a Black mass shooter, presumably to counter the "profile" that subjects White men to absolutely zero public scrutiny and was developed purely for rhetorical effect.  

Good job.  Your post was classless and now everyone knows who was responsible. 
I always knew this dude CelticsFan9783 was FRAUD status. 

CelticsFan9783 was about to be no more until you banned my new one for no reason.
SON!
roll.gif
Just stop no one is buying that. You knew exactly what you were doing. We've seen this move TOO many times on NT. Certified lame.

Last edited:

Let the record show that CelticsFan9783  tried to create a clone account to post this.  

Apparently the point of the original article was lost on him and he just wanted to trumpet the emergence of a Black mass shooter, presumably to counter the "profile" that subjects White men to absolutely zero public scrutiny and was developed purely for rhetorical effect.  

Good job.  Your post was classless and now everyone knows who was responsible. 
I always knew this dude CelticsFan9783 was FRAUD status. 
bush  league tactics....

he just wanted to trumpet the emergence of a Black mass shooter presumably to counter the "profile" that subjects White men to absolutely zero public scrutiny and was developed purely for rhetorical effect.  
You presumed wrong silly goose
laugh.gif

Why would someone want to trumpet a mass shooter?

It just goes to show you there is no color involved. Anyone can go crazy, as past shootings have evidenced.
So you bumped a very old thread under a clone account to conceal your identity for what purpose?  

Your post was obviously an attempt to say, "SEE!!! A BLACK GUY DID IT!!  IT'S NOT JUST WHITE MEN!!!"   Nice of you to wait until the victims' bodies cooled off, at least. 

I guess you missed the sarcasm inherent in the original article.  Nobody's actually stopping every lone White man at a shopping mall because it's assumed they're a mass murderer.  The author's intention was to show how ridiculous (and biased) racial profiling can be - and to demonstrate that the media and law enforcement have not and will not profile White men for crimes like these, or pedophilia, or any crime for which they are disproportionately charged.

If it was your point to suggest that "anyone can go crazy," well, anyone can be a terrorist.  Anyone can be an undocumented immigrant.  Anyone can do drugs.  (In fact, statistically speaking, White Americans do more of them.)  If you're rejecting the utility of racial profiling... you're essentially agreeing with the premise of the article referenced in the topic post.  As a society, we DON'T profile White men as lunatic mass shooters - yet our society DOES profile young Black men, not even for specific crimes but as criminals in general.  How many young Black men have literally died as a result of racial profiling this year?

You certainly took the LONG way around the block, but hopefully now you at least understand the issue here.  

CelticsFan9783 was about to be no more until you banned my new one for no reason. At least delete the other account so I know you're not going creepy stalker on me. Kinda weird...
Nobody's buying it, champ.  It's being outsold by Microsoft Zunes and Aaron Hernandez jerseys.

Stalking?  Don't flatter yourself.  We ID trolls.  That's what our fellow members want.  They demand safe, friendly forums and they expect us to take out the trash.  It takes a lot of nerve for a person who just pulled the digital equivalent of slapping on a trench coat and a fake mustache while they do dirt to accuse somebody else of being "creepy."  

I banned the other account.  I don't have to delete it.  Don't like it?  Don't do it again.
As a society, we DON'T profile White men as lunatic mass shooters - yet our society DOES profile young Black men, not even for specific crimes but as criminals in general.  How many young Black men have literally died  as a result of racial profiling this year?
No one denied racial profiling though...the whole idea is that racial profiling shouldn't exist as evidenced by yesterday's shooting. Everyone assumes white males perpetrate these acts just like everyone assumes black males perpetrate gang violence.
Interesting.  You didn't seem to mind racial profiling as of four months ago:  http://niketalk.com/t/536633/middle...sted-bostons-main-water-supply-after-midnight

Glad to see you've evolved.  Let's hope it stays that way the next time a person of color is "acting suspicious" around your way. 

CelticsFan9783 was about to be no more until you banned my new one for no reason. At least delete the other account so I know you're not going creepy stalker on me. Kinda weird...
Nobody's buying it, champ.  It's being outsold by Microsoft Zunes and Aaron Hernandez jerseys.

Stalking?  Don't flatter yourself.  We ID trolls.  That's what our fellow members want.  They demand safe, friendly forums and they expect us to take out the trash.  It takes a lot of nerve for a person who just pulled the digital equivalent of slapping on a trench coat and a fake mustache while they do dirt to accuse somebody else of being "creepy."  

I banned the other account.  I don't have to delete it.  Don't like it?  Don't do it again.
As a society, we DON'T profile White men as lunatic mass shooters - yet our society DOES profile young Black men, not even for specific crimes but as criminals in general.  How many young Black men have literally died  as a result of racial profiling this year?
No one denied racial profiling though...the whole idea is that racial profiling shouldn't exist as evidenced by yesterday's shooting. Everyone assumes white males perpetrate these acts just like everyone assumes black males perpetrate gang violence.
Interesting.  You didn't seem to mind racial profiling as of four months ago:  http://niketalk.com/t/536633/middle...sted-bostons-main-water-supply-after-midnight

Glad to see you've evolved.  Let's hope it stays that way the next time a person of color is "acting suspicious" around your way. 

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
  CelticsFan9783's carer is over..........and rightly so.

Meth with the cyber bullying initiative :lol:

You got caught! Plain and simple as that. Accept it like a man, take the brunt of looking like a fool on here, and move on. Maybe in a few months, some of us may actually take what you post on here seriously. Until then, log off, cause right now you look like a lame trying to justify your actions.

When will people learn its not about RACE anymore. Its the upper class vs the lower class.

you think its a matter of revolting? the lower class will not rise up to take down the upper class. the lower class will destroy each other in their urban environment.

White,black,asian,latino no matter what race you are if you are part of the lower class you will be royally screwed.

White,black,asian,latino no matter what race you are if you are part of the lower class you will be royally screwed.
True but we can't ignore the fact that in America race and class are inherently tied together.  And almost always it's black and brown people who are the face of the lower class.  Which is by design...hence race being a factor.

Back
Top Bottom